Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bojangles1987
    Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

He won't... did you not read the article?

Lmao dude this is actually fkin hilarious. Sad but hilarious. Who didn't see this coming. Only in boxing do you see some **** like this hahaha. This is funnier than watching Price get KOed by Thompson.

Fkin Canelo man, his career is not looking very bright. He will sell cause he's Mexican with red hair but damn he's a joke.

Somehow this thread is turning against Floyd too lol. I don't like Floyd very much but come on man, stop d1ck riding Canelo. This kid is THE biggest Fraud in boxing.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

I guess he doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt, but it said that opponent will "potentially not" be Trout, not that it definitely won't. I'm hoping that he does, regardless of whether he gets the guarantee or not.

There's literally no logical reason Mayweather should guarantee Alvarez anything. If Alvarez were to only win against Trout because Trout was robbed, there would be no benefit for Mayweather.
    Given Canelo's track record when they say "potentially not" would you really give him the benefit of doubt?

Floyd won't fight Alexander in Sept. Much more appealing fights out there even if its not a Mexican.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
      Canelo Vs Gavin Rees

Or

Canelo Vs Erik Morales

Any bets or takers?
      I think Canelo vs Cotto, no way Money Floyd will sign it.

Comment

• If Floyd does accept this then all it proves is he was really ducking Manny.
        Why accept anything from a 21 Year old Bum that has done nothing for or in the sport of Boxing..and not accept from a legend like Pacquiao.

No Respect for Mayweather if he accepts this.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
          Reading between the lines;

'if I don't get gaurenteed the biggest money fight next, I will never risk fighting a real opponent'....
          that's exactly what this faggot ginger is doing. how anyone could be a fan of his after reading this crap is beyond me. a bunch of ******s will be supporting him i guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
            You mean they decided not to strip him.

That's what Canelo is trying to do. Have a contract to fight Floyd. I mean Canelo is one of the top 154 pounders just like Floyd and he's willing to fight a risky fight to get it. Risk and Floyd don't mix ya dig? At least Canelo is willing to do it.
            Why can't the fight a legit top 5 guy first though?

If Canelo beats Trout and Floyd doesn't fight him, I will call Floyd a *****. But at this point in time, Floyd is not in the wrong. Canelo has not earned the right to be making demands like this.

If he wants to headline his own PPV, fine. Fight Trout on May 11th. I agree with that. It's a big enough fight to where it should be a headliner and he gain some PPV upside. But trying to demand a guarantee and threatening to back out of a tough fight if you don't get it? That has *****-made written all over it.

Comment

• Floyd: Canelo, are you crazy! I need you to fight "only" on my undercard (more money for Me) , crazy! no way I'll fight you...crazy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel
                Quote:

Originally Posted by Rikanlynx86

I doubt he is trying to duck Trout, he just wants to have a guarantee he gets Floyd IF he beats Trout.

just stop it man!!!....Nelo is ducking Trout along with the rest of the division's top 10...Floyd is a WW...he's not OBLIGATED to fight Nelo...the kid hasn't EARNED the right to talk to bosses....get real!!
                No one's ducking Trout. As a matter of fact, the only one ducking in that division is Canelo himself. All those guys are willing to fight each other, guaranteed. Not so sure about Canelo tho.

Comment

• Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
                  Hey Canelo:

Bwa ha ha! Canelo vs Trout on HBO

Comment

• the Nelo fans know this is a b1tch move by Nelo...they know he's a fraud...they just don't want noone else to see it...thats all...a pride thing!!

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
                      Why can't the fight a legit top 5 guy first though?

If Canelo beats Trout and Floyd doesn't fight him, I will call Floyd a *****. But at this point in time, Floyd is not in the wrong. Canelo has not earned the right to be making demands like this.

If he wants to headline his own PPV, fine. Fight Trout on May 11th. I agree with that. It's a big enough fight to where it should be a headliner and he gain some PPV upside. But trying to demand a guarantee and threatening to back out of a tough fight if you don't get it? That has *****-made written all over it.
                      He has.

No you won't call Floyd a bitch. You along with the rest of the Floyd nation will make excuses about money and PPVs like you always do.

He has a right to threaten and back out. It's funny cause Floyd the grand diva himself needs to be put in his place. I want Floyd to sign to fight Canelo in Sept so Canelo can fight Trout in May.

Comment

Working...
                      X