• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lmao their #1 prospect because he KOd glass Fraudley? lmao

Even coked out calzaghe and Hatton are laughing at this shhiiiiittttt

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Wladimir is one of the great heavyweights.

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
        Dont think he would, he would get destroyed by wald and vitali. Plus he was blatantly on peds, no one gets a physique like that eating tuna.
        Bruno had looked ripped since he was 14. Hes always had the look of a bodybuilder, some people have it.

Comment

Vlad already has an A+ stock here so can't go up. Price can still be an excellent HW if he learns to use his height and jab.He needs to get in the ring and fight Thompson again in 3-4 fights. Price needs 4-5 more fights this year. He has way too few fights for his age and pedigree. Euros laugh at the career path of Wilder and Jennings but there management teams have them fighting constantly and gaining valuable experience. If Fury beats Cunningham then he should sign with Main Events and fight 3-4 more times this year. HW should fight 5-6 times per year.I'm not advocating for the "Bum of the Month Club" again but get busy,get your name out there, and KO dudes.

Comment

Originally posted by marvelousmatt View Post
            Vlad already has an A+ stock here so can't go up. Price can still be an excellent HW if he learns to use his height and
            Wlad might be A+ in your posts, but it matters what he is outside your posts in reality that counts.

I am not sure Price can go on to become excellent myself. Hes 30 in a few months and even if he wins a title he will never be able to dominate Lennox style against top beasts. Has he got time to both get a lot better AND win a title AND make defences before he starts fading at 35? 5 years is barely enough time to do all this.

Whilst I have no doubt he can snatch a world title, since Klitschos can do it in todays HW division and they are at max B level champs, it is defending for a while versus the BEST which is another matter.
            His best bet for that would be to win a minor title and select opponents Wlad/Vitali style from weight divisions below him/fat and unfit/or unranked.. There is no way in hell he could go in against prime beast after beast Lennox style.
            Last edited by DreamFighter; 02-27-2013, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ukraine Canelo
              It's funny how many people were all over Prices balls and all of a sudden he's a bum all because people can't admit that Klitschko is a good fighter. Klitschko will never get respect strictly do to him being white.
              since Price is white, that makes no sense.

You might want to use the edit key before any else sees your error.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                A bit off subject but its makes me feel we really did under appreciate a lot of decent heavyweights in the 80s/90s.

I'd give anything to bring back a guy like Bruno into this era. Could you imagine the havoc Big Frank would cause in todays era? He'd ****ing massacre these guys like nobodies business.

He would walk through Price, Fury, Helenius and all these pretenders

Lol the thought of if Bruno hit Price
                Spot on post.

Although Bruno was an above average boxer in the 80/90's he never really was that good.

By today's standards, he walks through both Klits. Imagine Bruno's right shattering Klitimir's chin!!

Comment

Yes, Wladimir's stock did go up a bit. The haters love to say Wlad's opponents are all bums, but the truth is, Wlad is so good he makes good fighters look like bums.

I always knew Thompson was a very good heavyweight, but I thought he was too faded at age 41 to have a chance against Price.

Comment

I wouldn't say Wlad stock went up. Price is a prospect, far from a contender. His physical attributes gave him his own hype, like Wilder but Wilder in my view has raised his career more like a business. Price pushed himself to far to soon, not taking time improving his Boxing.
                    Not saying he could make a come back. A single lose can make you or break you... it is time for price to show heart!

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                      Yes, Wladimir's stock did go up a bit. The haters love to say Wlad's opponents are all bums, but the truth is, Wlad is so good he makes good fighters look like bums.

I always knew Thompson was a very good heavyweight, but I thought he was too faded at age 41 to have a chance against Price.
                      Price is a prospect, with less than 20 fights, faught a real contender and lost. So how does that make Wlad look good? It doesn't.
                      Yes, Thompson is a "Good" heavyweight but far from great and far from someone who makes your resume better.

Comment

Working...
                      X