Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley: Peterson The Best at 140, Beats Matthysse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley may be right, and I hope Matthysse-Peterson happens. The winner deserves to be considered the best fighter in the division IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Rigg View Post
      Tim saying this because he beat Peterson so he can make himself look goods. Peterson is the 3Rd best at 140 behind Lucas and Danny.
      Why do you make this assumption??Bradley pick Khan to beat Peterson,Bradley still held a win over Peterson at the time..I believe Bradley see's that Peterson can outbox Garcia and Matt's..It's not out of the realm of possibility like so many try to make it seem..I think they are all even match ups..But in boxing ability I believe Peterson edges both of them...

Comment

LOL. As usual, people on these forums talk like they are Lucas's or Peterson's cousins.

All I care about is whether the fight is made so I can see an entertaining fight. I could care less on who wins, who loses, who makes what, where they're from and blah blah.

Isn't an entertaining fight the only thing the consumer should be concerned about. Unless you're related or their managers it is only thing that the viewer should be worried about.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
          This is so transparent it's funny. Another lame attempt to make himself look better.

When Matthysse beats and stops Peterson it will put this nonsense Bradley is talking to bed.
          Bradley and his team have been very, very good with predictions over the last year or so. I don't think this is him trying to make himself look better.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            Bradley may be right, and I hope Matthysse-Peterson happens. The winner deserves to be considered the best fighter in the division IMO.
            Nah man,without fighting Garcia..Can not co-sign that..Garcia earned his spot bro,can't just go giving it away like that..

Comment

Not even Rigg, forgot about Bam Bam. He's forth.

Comment

hahaha this is the same Lamont Peterson who was dropped 3 times by Ortiz. man even feather fisted Bradley dropped him, so lets get real. Peterson is hittable and if Matthysse puts hands on him he's going to sleep.

that goes for Garcia too. people think Garcia is a power puncher but he really isn't.

he KOed Khan without the services of Alex Ariza
                he KOed an old Erik Morales who was having problems making weight.

the same Kendall Holt Peterson blasted went the distance with Garcia.

I know Puerto Ricans are looking for something after having such a terrible year but Danny Garcia isn't it.

Comment

I mean I understand that Lucas has power,but who the hell did he stop that makes people believe he is going to stop a fighter who fights at a high level??I'm just curious..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                    Nah man,without fighting Garcia..Can not co-sign that..Garcia earned his spot bro,can't just go giving it away like that..
                    Why should Garcia be considered the best? He never beat the best. Peterson beat Khan when Khan was on top, and looked pretty damn good against Holt. The winner of a Matthysse-Peterson fight deserves to be called the best at 140 a hell of a lot more than Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                      I mean I understand that Lucas has power,but who the hell did he stop that makes people believe he is going to stop a fighter who fights at a high level??I'm just curious..
                      Forget about the stoppage, who do you think will win?

Comment

Working...
                      X