No announcement yet.

Broner responds to Rios on Twitter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zyzz View Post
    how ironic....... people bash broner for being immature and ******..... here he comes off as the actual mature and professional athlete that he is and now its "he lost, or wants to be cool"

this lol

I also don't get why people are saying he's ducking or that he's scared lol fool talks way more shxt in real life & in person than he does online if he was bxtch it would have most likely been the other way around

Comment

Originally posted by Zyzz View Post
      how ironic....... people bash broner for being immature and ******..... here he comes off as the actual mature and professional athlete that he is and now its "he lost, or wants to be cool"

im actually glad broner responded with that, shows more class than just a bunch of back and forth like its recess and everybody surrounding in a circle shouting "fight,fight,fight" ( not that it wasnt fun but we aint 10 anymore)

also, rios is the last person to say anything about fighting smaller men..... this is the same guy who doesnt even belong in the division he fights and he's strategy has forever been ( drained myself the lowest possible to ko these small guys) etc etc
      That's the thing. That's his shtick. He hasn't backed off that act to any fighter. Remember he's the "can man". How come he's being so respectful now.

He said, "I'll beat you up though." But what else was he supposed to say?

"No comment, I don't want beef." Then he'd look like a punk.

He's just being scared.

Comment

You all said the same **** when Shane Margarito was made. You always climb all over that verbal ****, and get stfu when it comes to the ring. Rios, Margarito, and their fans always brag about verbal sparring winners, saying that your fighters are winning in the press or talking some other **** saying fighters are ducking your fighters, lmao. You mother****ers weren't born to fight. Let me know when it all goes down in the ring-in the ring, not out...lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
          Broner: "@Brandon_Rios1 a homie stop talking that fuxk shxt you cool people's but i will beat the fuxk out you boy better worry bout your next fight!"

Rios: "@AdrienBroner you won't do shxt cuz im not 4ft. you was the one open ur mouth n said my name. fuxker n try n come knock this tree down."

Broner: "@Brandon_Rios1 look lil dude I don't care what you talkin just keep winning I respect you as a fighter but don't talk shxt fool I will crush U"

Sadly I think Broner lost this verbal battle and showed some bxtch/duck words.. -_- Come on Broner "I respect you.."

I THOUGHT YOU WAS THE CAN MAN!
          Broner is a bitch in every sense of the word. Quick to spit out nonsense, but backs off the moment he is confronted by the people he calls out.

It happened with Guerrero.
          And now Rios.

Comment

I think people are forgetting that Rios & Garcia are kinda cool with Floyd. Thats why I think Broner is being respectful. Remember Floyd giving them tickets to the Ortiz fight. Thats why Rios is also trying to diss Broner but not Floyd by saying that Broner is not Floyd

Comment

GBP and TR. i would much rather they not talk about eachother so i wouldnt get excited.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                I think people are forgetting that Rios & Garcia are kinda cool with Floyd. Thats why I think Broner is being respectful. Remember Floyd giving them tickets to the Ortiz fight. Thats why Rios is also trying to diss Broner but not Floyd by saying that Broner is not Floyd
                I still think Broner's style is more fit to James Toney.. all 3 of em talk shxt too so.. well I guess Toney wasn't planning to be "Mr. HBO" or some shxt.

Comment

Words don't mean ****. Broner would beat the hell out of Rios in the ring. Rios doesn't have the defense or skills to deal with Broner. And all Rios heart would do is push him into more punches. I respect Rios as a fighter, but he's only going so far in this game. He needs to stay away from guys like Matthysse and Broner, but props to him if he tries.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    Broner is the Can man, he fights nothing but CAN's

Someone needs to share this with Rios or anyone intent on fighting Bronder for that matter

Comment

Rios won the e-battle

Comment

Working...
                      X