Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What about the 4 other names team canelo was looking at??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    That is an ATG facepalm.

Comment

at dudes coming in here 2 stepping ...gtfoh!!...Bush still own yall...you dudes finally scored one...cool....game aint over!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
        Nelo is a ****ing joke...you called it....now they look real stupid!!
        lol..............

Comment

Comment

Win or lose against Trout, Canelo has shut you the fck up nicely.

Horrendously bad failure.

Comment

lol...............

Comment

Originally posted by el_mas_chingon View Post
                Canelo is fighting Trout April 20th, now quit your b*tching and get ready to give your props where they're Due!
                Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                at dudes coming in here 2 stepping ...gtfoh!!...Bush still own yall...you dudes finally scored one...cool....game aint over!!
                To Mas Chingon I can respect that post. If he is in fact fighting Trout, that's what's up.

Philadel those other dudes are still blind to the facts. What they scored was ginger feeling the pressure. The facts are in January ginger was already training in Mexico with talks of fighting in April. It was posted here by BIGPOPPAPUMP.

It was team ginger who said they were looking at 4 fighters & it was them who said they were not gonna fight on May & were probably not gonna face Trout.

It's because of people like me why golden boy is even making this fight. All these guys defend the cherrypicking I don't. He's finally doing what he is supposed to be doing. Look at who's taking shots. Every single 1 of them were the 1's defending the possibility of ginger not fighting Trout.

Comment

Classic case of a poster blinded by hate, It was only a matter of time before he stepped up. I always beilived the Trout fight would go through.

Comment

Working...
                  X