No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Victor Ortiz To Appear on “Dancing with the Stars”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Victor Ortiz To Appear on “Dancing with the Stars”

Former welterweight titleholder Victor Ortiz will appear on the 16th season of ABC’s popular reality competition, “Dancing with the Stars,” in which the contestants are celebrities — and for some of whom that label dubiously applies.

Ortiz’s gig on the show had been rumored of late and was officially confirmed this morning in a report by the Los Angeles Times. The 26-year-old last fought in June 2012, suffering a ninth-round technical knockout loss to Josesito Lopez and suffering a broken jaw in the process, both of which kept him from a clash this past September against Canelo Alvarez. He is 29-4-2 with 22 knockouts.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ortiz after being voted out of Dancing With The Stars -

"I'm not going out on the Waltz. I'm not going to Tango for anybody. I'm going to stop dancing while I'm ahead. That way I can dance well when I'm older. I'm young, I don't deserve to be out danced like this."

Comment

Originally posted by K.Webster View Post

"I'm not going out on the Waltz. I'm not going to Tango for anybody. I'm going to stop dancing while I'm ahead. That way I can dance well when I'm older. I'm young, I don't deserve to be out danced like this."
      HAHAHAHA

Man you should get hired to write out "loser" speeches for butt hurt fighters, that was funny.

Comment

what are the chances ortiz does something incredibly lame and stupid?

Comment

Originally posted by K.Webster View Post

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
            what are the chances ortiz does something incredibly lame and stupid?
            I would say the chances are pretty good. Either he headbutts his dance partner, or he quits in the middle of his dance routine.

Comment

Nope! Sucker punch by his dance partner.

Comment

Oh Victoria- please focus mang...

Comment

Ortiz rejected the network's request for random testing...Sorry to say fellas, but the Dance is off

Comment

Shouldn't he be focusing on the future of his boxing career instead of some stupid dance show?

Comment

Working...
                    X