Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pac is finito...this fight would b garbage

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
      I think you are forgetting it was Pacquiao who refused to take a test within 24 days of the fight. He's the coward that didn't allow this fight to happen when both fighters were in their prime. Pacquiao had something to hide.
      The problem is, a lot of these people started watching after all of that. Hell, I have come to find that a lot of these "fans" didn't even know Floyd was once promoted by Bob Arum and that since Floyd left Bob, he has never fought a TR fighter since. Regardless if they are an A+ fighter or F- fighter. It explains why so many people are clueless on the matter.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
        What happened when Pacquiao agreed to the original testing terms? Oh yeah, that's right. 50/50.

2 way street buddy.

The difference is, Manny just got done fighting at that point. Another thing that Floyd doesn't do. So what, he wants a cut to heal, before the biggest fight in boxing, while Floyd has been rested up, and just sitting there after his cherry picks.

NO!!!NO!!! manny pacs fight was in december everyone agreed to everything and bob suggested they fight in may!! and it wasnt till mayweather agreed...then bob changed it to june knowing darn well that mayweather had to go to jail!!!

Comment

This fight would stink worse than bhop vs Jones 2....as far as meaningful matchups are concerned...

Comment

Lets excuse the fact that testing within a 24 day cutoff period DOESN'T DO ****.

You roid up well in advance of the fight. The cut off period isn't ****. It was merely a posturing tactic used by Floyd to have the psychological edge.

They both wanted to be the man during negotiations, and Manny said "**** off".

Then Manny agrees to the testing. "take the test. Only road block to the fight"., and Floyd wants to come up with another road block. This **** is clear as day, and anyone with half a brain should know Floyd is the one avoiding just as much as Arum.

Let's also forget the fact that Arum was offering Floyd a Margarito fight. You know why? Because he knew he could beat Floyd, and that would put Margarito over x1000.

Let's keep it 1000 folks. There's a reason why many fighters have been quoted, saying that Floyd is the one ducking.

Ex. Holyfield, Holmes, list goes on.

Comment

Originally posted by sapo1 View Post
              NO!!!NO!!! manny pacs fight was in december everyone agreed to everything and bob suggested they fight in may!! and it wasnt till mayweather agreed...then bob changed it to june knowing darn well that mayweather had to go to jail!!!
              SMDH emoticon. Are you that dense? Nothing was agreed upon.

Only talks of Floyd saying "lets get it on" to save face. It would've been the same ol no 50/50 BS that would've ended negotiations. We're already seeing with the Canelo/Trout fight, that negotiations aren't over til they're over.

It would've given Floyd plenty of time to come up with another road block, and another BS excuse to not fight him.

That fight wasn't even close to being announced as being close. It was just Floyd posturing through Twitter, so he wouldn't look like a coward.

Even he knows, Arum would want plenty of time to build that fight up, and negotiate the particulars accordingly. Don't act like that fight was going to get made that quick, because that's when Floyd "wanted" it. It was all posturing by Floyd, knowing about the cut, and the timing of the situation.

Flowtards suck.

Comment

And answer me this. Why does Floyd continue to use the "take the test" tactic?

Because it's an easy out, and he knows he can deceive the legion of boxing noobs, and Flowtards.

Also, why does he insist on Manny having to beat JMM AND Bradley in order to fight him? Even though his own father said Manny beat Bradley.

Also, isn't it funny that Flowtards continually say that Arum is in the way, when Floyd is the one trying to dictate the terms. He's saying Manny has to beat Bradley, and JMM, basically saying, "yes, the fight can get made, but if he beats said opponents." So he's admitting the fight can get made. I didn't hear anything about Bob Arum's name in that interview.

That's funny, I thought Bob Arum was the only one that can prevent this fight from happening.

Comment

And answer me this. Why does Floyd continue to use the "take the test" tactic?

Because it's an easy out, and he knows he can deceive the legion of boxing noobs, and Flowtards.

Also, why does he insist on Manny having to beat JMM AND Bradley in order to fight him? Even though his own father said Manny beat Bradley.

Also, isn't it funny that Flowtards continually say that Arum is in the way, when Floyd is the one trying to dictate the terms. He's saying Manny has to beat Bradley, and JMM, basically saying, "yes, the fight can get made, but if he beats said opponents." So he's admitting the fight can get made. I didn't hear anything about Bob Arum's name in that interview.

That's funny, I thought Bob Arum was the only one that can prevent this fight from happening.
                  Pac got KTFO and badly! He officially lost to Bradley and arguably lost to JMM 3. Its over! Come to grips with it and let it go

Comment

No rebuttal, so you call me a troll. Ether.

If that's the case you're Floyd trolling ass should have been banned a while ago.

You are literally white knight every Floyd thread.
                    Be careful, this guy is P-O-W-E-R-F-U-L.... He doesn't know the difference between "irony" and "sarcasm", uses them indiscriminately. He'll blast you with a special word...

He actually eans no harm; it's just a reflex action with him. He damns Arum "religiously". it makes no difference that he doesn't have a reason, he doesn't need one. It's a sickness within him. It keeps him happy so..... And let him love his little Mayweather.

Me, I just laugh st him.

Comment

Special ed enters for Bob Arum's rescue. Can't say I am surprised...

Comment

Working...
                      X