Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucas Matthysse Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Khan's brother's fight going to be televised?

Comment

• Originally posted by thuggery View Post
      Is Khan's brother's fight going to be televised?
      yes
      it will be on both khans parents living room aswell as the upstairs master bedroom

Comment

• Originally posted by BafanaBafana View Post
        I still don't fully understand why this fight is taking place at 141, but then again, I also can't wrap my head around how Peterson got to keep his title after blatantly failing a PED test and going 14-15 months inactive. What is even more astonishing is how this drug cheat continues to have a fanbase.
        It's because Matthsye is *****ing real hard and don't want to put his title on the line. Also even if Lamont failed the PED test, I heard it wasn't anything of the sort of human growth hormones or steroids, basically his performance wasn't necessarily enhanced. Khan was going to lose that fight regardless, people just mesmerized by the Khan's hype train and still is. Khan like Pacquiao can get knocked out several times and their fan base will stay say much better fighters are scared or ducking them, and are overrated, now that's astonishing.

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
        Very well put. Peterson is good but it's all of a sudden overlooked he took PED's. I don't understand where all this matthysse bashing came from. Perterson didn't expose khan like one poster said. It's like these people make **** up and believe it to be totally true. Prescott exposed khan and Garcia has a case on exposing khan...but Peterson? C'mon man. If there was any different ref in that Peterson khan fight, scoring would've been totally different.
        No one is bashing Matthsye, Matthsye is a solid fighter and I actually think he beat Devon but not Zab Judah. Lamont beat Khan and I think if there was a rematch he will beat him even more convincingly. He is the man to put Khan whole hype into question after his loss to Prescott some years ago. **** the ref, Khan was pushing too much and he was running not really landing anything while Lamont kept the pressure and landed more. Peterson will have higher confidence in a rematch and will stop the bum next time around, naturally.

Comment

• I think theres maybe a slightly better chance of Peterson winning on points than Mathysse has of knocking peterson out.

Comment

• I am pulling for Peterson to win by KO but this is a real 50-50 fight but I think it will def end in KO.

Comment

• I have stated this before.

I Think this fight will be identical to the lucas-judah and lucas-alexander fights
              He will get a knockdown and be outboxed at times

BUT I THINK LUCAS GETS THE DECISION THIS TIME

Split dec. 115-112 113-114 114-113

Comment

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                Very well put. Peterson is good but it's all of a sudden overlooked he took PED's. I don't understand where all this matthysse bashing came from. Perterson didn't expose khan like one poster said. It's like these people make **** up and believe it to be totally true. Prescott exposed khan and Garcia has a case on exposing khan...but Peterson? C'mon man. If there was any different ref in that Peterson khan fight, scoring would've been totally different.
                Prescott showed khan had a weak chin, exposed. Garcia reaffirmed that he had a weak chin. Through all of that khan was still seen as a game fighter with loads of heart and and unfortunate weak chin. Peterson exposed his 1 lack of power (kd was a trip) and 2 lack of heart bc ur boy ran like usain the entire second half of the fight. Therefore I would say he kind of exposed his lack of will and ability to be broken by determination over skill.

Comment

• Originally posted by BafanaBafana View Post
                  I still don't fully understand why this fight is taking place at 141, but then again, I also can't wrap my head around how Peterson got to keep his title after blatantly failing a PED test and going 14-15 months inactive. What is even more astonishing is how this drug cheat continues to have a fanbase.
                  because he is exciting and good at boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheUptownKid View Post
                    because he is exciting and good at boxing.
                    Yeah with drugs in his system.

Comment

• Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                      Yeah with drugs in his system.
                      he's never fought with illegal drugs in his system.

next?

Comment

Working...
                      X