Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucas Matthysse Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ive sat on the fence and gone for evenly matched, difficult to predict.

Im not totally sold on Matthysee YET...

Think will be close, if i had to pick would go for decision Matthysee...

Comment

• Probably the two best fighters in the division at this particular moment, & I think either beats Garcia.

Pederson has improved a lot since the loss to Bradley, & has grown into a genuinely elite fighter.
      Mattysse for his part has fully matured as a fighter, facing a lot of different styles recently including ones that should be the most difficult for him, ie. elite fast moving counterpunchers, and steadily improving with each bout.

Think it will be a great fight, but ultimately think Mattysse will be too much for Pederson in the end. Late rounds TKO for Mattysse after Pederson was narrowly up in the mid-rounds is my prediction.

Comment

• i got Peterson by pretty clear decision. Matthysse is game but he is not an elite boxer. Strong puncher not elite boxer at least not on Peterson's level. I got lamont figuring out the code to Lucas by mid rounds and cruising.

Comment

• i think lucas will beat Peterson, ortiz, khan bradley all hurt lamont!! i think he his a very good fighter and his solid in all areas but i think lucas will break him down to the body and will keep him guessing!

most importantly lucas managed to get to quick cagey southpaws like zab judah and devon alexander and drop them i am pretty sure he will be able to hit lamont clearly more clearly than alexander of judah!!

i think late stoppage for mat or a close but clear decision for lucas

Comment

• Sorry didn't see this thread before I posted mine

I think Peterson points SD

Comment

• all my points on matthysse. PM/Visitor message me and we'll sort something out

Comment

• matthysse on points, but i expect peterson to win some rounds.

Comment

• Its really evenly match, i want Matthysse to win it, but i think Peterson takes it

Comment

• Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                    Its really evenly match, i want Matthysse to win it, but i think Peterson takes it
                    What makes you think he does?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                      What makes you think he does?
                      Matthysse has one style of fighting while Peterson can box a bit more, Matthysse aint fighting old Judah or punk Alexander, hes fighting a young boxer puncher who can box a bit in the outside n better in the inside n has a solid chin

Comment

Working...
                      X