Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I lose confidence this fight gets done with each passing day

Comment

• Originally posted by DLT
      there is still plenty of time. They'll probably announce it during the Broner fight or the day after and then have the Floyd-Canelo tour starting on Monday
      Fights like Khan vs Alexander have pretty much been finalized even tho they dunno the venue for sure and the fight is supposed to be in December. Meanwhile the fight everyone wants to see which is supposed to happen in September is still not done.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by Mayweather41-0
        I lose confidence this fight gets done with each passing day
        I'm about to put a big ass red X on my fight poster... Lol

Comment

• Comment

• Lance Pugmire ‏@latimespugmire 2h

Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. Vs. Brian Vera Sept. 7 at Staples Center, official according to Chavez manager Fernando Beltran. #boxing

maybe GB was waiting on this. i can't see them doing a show in L.A on the same night.

Comment

• This is just pissing me off now. This fight should have been official a couple of weeks after Matthysse-PEDerson. If they knew these two were going to fight if they won going in to Garcia-Judah, they should have had most this **** settled already.

Sign up for your beating, Danny Boy. The longer you wait, the worse it will be.

Comment

• boxing

We are a group of Marketing 360 students at the University of Tennessee conducting a survey for charitable foundations. The purpose of this study is to create a better understanding through college student’s perspective of a certain philanthropic event. We would greatly appreciate it if you would take a few minutes of your time to help us gather the information needed for this study. Thank you.

Comment

• Last edited by UTEP; 06-22-2013, 12:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by E.P.T.
                    IMAGE#1
                    Look at Garcia's face as he looks around but especially when he looks up.

Then look at Quillin's expression. When you have a MW doing some **** like that then you know **** is real.

Comment

• an amazing fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X