Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Weebler II
    Quote:

Originally Posted by PulpFriction

I keep saying this, we will not see matthysse vs garcia. Danny doesn't want to enter the ring with a beast like matthysse. I hope i'm wrong and they make the fight but won't believe it until danny gets in the ring with him.

thaboxingvoice guys reckon it's not happening, they say Haymon signed Matthysse to get total control of the 140 division
    If it doesnt happen I doubt its cause of Haymon. There's too much money involved for him not to allow this fight to happen. Think about it, ****load of money from Matthysse-Garcia then winner vs Mayweather. If these 2 guys don't fight then they won't be credible opponents for Mayweather and he won't make as much money.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Real or Fake? its not on Garcia twitter but people on facebook post this

Comment

• Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
        Real or Fake? its not on Garcia twitter but people on facebook post this
        Looooool....

Comment

• I can't wait for Danny to get rid of all these haters once and for all

Comment

• This thread should be renamed into the "Garcia vs. Matthysse Master Thread."

Comment

• Originally posted by Fistic
              This thread should be renamed into the "Garcia vs. Matthysse Master Thread."
              No... This thread should be renamed into the "Matthysse vs Garcia - The Fight That Will Never Happen".

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                No... This thread should be renamed into the "Matthysse vs Garcia - The Fight That Will Never Happen".

Same difference no? Do you really think that it won't get made. Please don't tell me you think Danny is scare. I don't think he is at all honestly.

Comment

• smh...lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Fistic
                    Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

Same difference no? Do you really think that it won't get made. Please don't tell me you think Danny is scare. I don't think he is at all honestly.
                    Scared? Scared is an underestatement as to how he feels.

Comment

• Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
                      Real or Fake? its not on Garcia twitter but people on facebook post this

If that is true that is a damn shame and I like Garcia too. So he is going to fight somebody that has never fought at 140 and got his ass beat by Broner his last fight LOL WOW!!

Comment

Working...
                      X