Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucas Matthysse Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wouldn't say beat but he has the capabilities in my opinion. Packs a really good punch, very good chin, controls distance well and is a good accurate counter puncher. It's a toss up in my opinion. Matthysse hasn't faced that kind of fighter with that ability. Matthysse on the attack leaves himself open as well.

Comment

• I think he can Lucas seems like Ivan Drago right now but I just SDanny as a better fighter but we will see.

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        I don't like him.

I love him.

No ****.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
        Haha good shout.

Nice thread on the fight btw! Looked legit.

Comment

• I can see some people annoyed with some of his fans, and I think that's the main motivation behind those who downplay him.

Comment

• You guys are making it seem like it's going to be super easy in there for matthysse. Yes matthysse has more power than garcia and could hurt garcia bad, but garcia has power 2 and WHEN he lands those hooks on matthysse he had more than enough power to hurt anyone. The question here is can garcia hurt matthysse because if he can't its going to be tough for garcia to win but I don't think matthysse will be able to take those hooks flush and not be hurt by them

Comment

• Garcia and Broner fans...but who cares about those assh0les...there's a new fighter that MOST boxing fans are excited about...that's all that matters

Comment

• Garcia fans & Peterson/Broner/Mayweather fans

Comment

• Matthysse's chin is 'Judah counter left uppercut approved, which is good, but it's a different story when your consistently getting hit with those kinds of punches consistently, and not from a fighter who's gun shy which isn't Danny. Garcia not only looks to counter but he throws with his opponents. Don't see a reason to rule Garcia out but Matthysse continues to impress though.

Comment

• Garcia was getting tagged cleanly by Judah and hurt badly in the last three rounds. If Matthyse hits him cleanly he's going to sleep!

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp
                      Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

I don't like him.

I love him.

No ****.

Haha good shout.

Nice thread on the fight btw! Looked legit.
                      Thanks man. Main reason was the videos. I just wanted to show his fans that side of Lucas, him embracing his people.

Comment

Working...
                      X