Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Peterson-Matthysse, Alexander-Brook Could Head To A.C.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These fights like Canelo vs Trout and Peterson-Matthysse are making me want to bet points again. I already made a bet on Canelo-Trout, that was my first bet in 2 years. This is great, I love this Peterson vs Matthysse match up. I got Peterson winning this fight because he can box and he can fight, his defense is also very good.

Comment

2 great fights.

Right now I like Matthysee and Alexander to win.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
        If it does, I'M THERE!!
        I hope it's in South Ca., I would soo go.

Comment

Originally posted by fceeviper View Post
          I hope it's in South Ca., I would soo go.
          No chance of that, its either DC or Barclays.

Im not sure why Devon-Brook would be the main event tho which it will almost def be

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
            Alexander is elite? Yesterday I read Areola was elite and today I read the same about Alexander... smh

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
            LOL yeah my bad . Alexander is not elite but is definitely a step up from the bums Brooks have been fighting.

At least he been in with Matthysse Bradley and Maidana

:smileysex

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              No chance of that, its either DC or Barclays.

Im not sure why Devon-Brook would be the main event tho which it will almost def be
              Totally agree Matthysse-Peterson On fire!

Comment

Originally posted by kavi521 View Post
                LOL yeah my bad . Alexander is not elite but is definitely a step up from the bums Brooks have been fighting.

:smileysex
                Yes, but his perfomances in the two former were very poor. Also got a gift IMO vs kotelnik. Basically lost every time he really stepped up. I've got the upset on this card. Brook and Peterson to take it. I thought Peterson looked really good against Holt.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by kavi521

Yes, but his perfomances in the two former were very poor. Also got a gift IMO vs kotelnik. Basically lost every time he really stepped up. I've got the upset on this card. Brook and Peterson to take it. I thought Peterson looked really good against Holt.
                  He looked good cause its Kendall fkin Holt. He definitely didn't look good vs Khan or Bradley. Holt was actually beating him till his weak ass chin tasted 1 flush shot then it was downhill from there. But it is what it is, he got the win.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Golden boy delivers again, this is a awsome doubleheader. A.C. is the perfect site for this card.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      These fights like Canelo vs Trout and Peterson-Matthysse are making me want to bet points again. I already made a bet on Canelo-Trout, that was my first bet in 2 years. This is great, I love this Peterson vs Matthysse match up. I got Peterson winning this fight because he can box and he can fight, his defense is also very good.
                      I'll take a bet with you Kev. I got Matthysse.

Comment

Working...
                      X