Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Peterson-Matthysse, Alexander-Brook Could Head To A.C.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice these are arguably the 2 best junior welters out there. This will end the doubt of Matthysse of if hes all that or all hype.

Comment

Originally posted by RVABoxer
      Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

650 dollars what? Please tell me you're exaggerating. **** that dude, I'll spend the night in my car or drive back the same night...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

I looked at Ceasars and Tropicana for Friday and Saturday and its $650 for 2 nights maybe im looking in the wrong place but im def not paying that much
      Man, screw that. You need to look for hotels on the highway or something. I'm telling you, I'll stay in my car before I pay that much for a hotel.

Comment

If not, let's hope its in DC then... Matthysse is just gonna have to stop or drop Peterson several times to get the decision.

Comment

Woaa Peterson-Matthysse ! What happen to them trolls why havnt ppl been speaking about this match ? I give this to Peterson , i dont trust Matthysee's lack of boxing skills plus Peterson can throw and take one.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
            I asked my bro and he's down to go too. He said he rather go to this than Rigo - Donaire.

New York is so much farther. This isn't such a bad drive if there's no traffic

Comment

Man, screw that. You need to look for hotels on the highway or something. I'm telling you, I'll stay in my car before I pay that much for a hotel.

Yea but i like to spoil myself when i go to AC last three times i stayed there it was on the strip plus im sketched out about staying off the strip up there the first time i was there we almost got robbed walking like 2 blocks from the tropicana

Comment

Originally posted by Tito777
                Woaa Peterson-Matthysse ! What happen to them trolls why havnt ppl been speaking about this match ? I give this to Peterson , i dont trust Matthysee's lack of boxing skills plus Peterson can throw and take one.
                Peterson has been dropped several times. Hes either getting stopped or dropped a few times in this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by RVABoxer
                  Quote:

Yea but i like to spoil myself when i go to AC last three times i stayed there it was on the strip plus im sketched out about staying off the strip up there the first time i was there we almost got robbed walking like 2 blocks from the tropicana
                  Go ahead and spoil yourself playa lol. That's a buttload of money...

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo
                    Quote:

I asked my bro and he's down to go too. He said he rather go to this than Rigo - Donaire.

New York is so much farther. This isn't such a bad drive if there's no traffic
                    Its not just the drive but the card is MUCH BETTER. Lol

Comment

Go ahead and spoil yourself playa lol. That's a buttload of money...

Naw I'm good lol Imma sit this one out unless they put it in DC I want to save to see a fight in Vegas in the near future I'll spoil myself there

Comment

Working...
                      X