No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Rios Unleashed, Drops Verbal Bombs on Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Rios Unleashed, Drops Verbal Bombs on Broner

Luis Sandoval catches up with junior welterweight contender Brandon Rios to discuss his upcoming rematch with Mike Alvarado, and then Rios goes off on the subject of Adrien Broner. [Click Here To Read More]

LOL he brought up when Guerrero punked Broner in front of all those cameras.

I wonder if Broner will duck Rios
    Last edited by thuggery; 02-26-2013, 12:07 AM.

Comment

That bum Broner got humiliated..

Comment

Rios went in on him. I wanna hear what "midget assassin" Broner has to say.

LMFAO.

Comment

Can't wait to hear Broner's response.

This fight has to happen. Broner has called out Rios. Rios has responded. Fans need to do something to make this fight happen. Maybe keep talking about the verbal fire that's going on between the two.

Comment

Rios sounds like he already has some brain damage. Dude is slurring like a 40 year old Mosley....

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
              Rios went in on him. I wanna hear what "midget assassin" Broner has to say.

LMFAO.

Comment

I hope Rios calls out Broner to his face, he'll poop his pants on the spot like when Guerrerro did it

Comment

Good for Bam Bam calling out Broner, but he is sounding rahtarded. Poor bastard has been hit too many times already. Also Bam Bam calling someone ignorant... a bit of the pot calling the kettle black...

But who cares! He wasn't a rocket scientist before he got into boxing!

Comment

people talk about his defense is not good and how broner would hit him,yeah he'll hit him but broner will also be hit and to me that's what I wonder how broner will react,rios has been hit already and hard by Alvarado and took his punches,so that's not a question about rios taking a punch or being hit,it's how broner will react to getting hit by these guys,he hasn't been in with a big puncher,ponce was coming up like two divisions,rees doesn't hit hard,eloy perez didn't hit either

Comment

Working...
                    X