Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    keep the **** talking coming, rigo.

donaire won't talk, but his wife will.

it's too bad rigondeaux doesn't speak english. he looks to be relishing his recent turn to heel. the translations sound like solid trash talk, but you really gotta speak the language to be sure.
    Rigo's actually a pretty funny guy, if you understand the language and the lingo.

Comment

This is the first time we ever saw a boxer or for that matter in any sport film their drug testing procedure. This is breaking news plus add the fact that he called out his opponent and used curse words makes this story very important. IMO this needs to be front page on ESPN, somebody tell Dan Rafael to cover this story.
      Last edited by TheHook84; 02-25-2013, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHook84 View Post
        LOL, I'm not Donaire's wife. Women have no boxing knowledge and from my post I'm extremely knowledgeable.
        Dude, no offense but you sound like a ******... I'm not saying this like an insult, just as a fact lol I think you're the one who said something like "Rigo works with Heredia, because Rigo won't take pictures with non-celibrities, so if he has a picture with Heredia then they necessarily work together", it was you, right? That's the funniest post I've ever read, thank you for the good laugh

So ******, or troll, but one of these definitely is lol

EDIT: hahahah just read your last post, you don't cease to amaze me, im a fan +1
        Last edited by 537Bwouaye; 02-25-2013, 10:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fceeviper View Post
          I see no KO in this fight, I see Rigo boxing Nonito's ears off, but Nonito wining via Bob Arums favorite go to judges.
          Didn't work for Manny....

Comment

Originally posted by fceeviper View Post
            I see no KO in this fight, I see Rigo boxing Nonito's ears off, but Nonito wining via Bob Arums favorite go to judges.
            Are you crazy, the judges dont like Nonito. He destroyed Vazquez and the judges tried to give the fight to Vazquez, one judge even had it 115-112 for him.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHook84
              LOL, I'm not Donaire's wife. Women have no boxing knowledge and from my post I'm extremely knowledgeable.
              Yes you're extremely knowledgeable...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
                Yes you're extremely knowledgeable...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by 537Bwouaye View Post
                  Dude, no offense but you sound like a ******... I'm not saying this like an insult, just as a fact lol I think you're the one who said something like "Rigo works with Heredia, because Rigo won't take pictures with non-celibrities, so if he has a picture with Heredia then they necessarily work together", it was you, right? That's the funniest post I've ever read, thank you for the good laugh

So ******, or troll, but one of these definitely is lol
                  I never said anything that your quoting me on, so your the ****** here. You obviously took time out of your day to respond to me so I do mean something to you, you jackass.

Comment

Ahhhhhhh snap! Them some fightin words!

This fight gon b GOOD........

Comment

Originally posted by TheHook84 View Post
                      I never said anything that your quoting me on, so your the ****** here. You obviously took time out of your day to respond to me so I do mean something to you, you jackass.
                      dont get mad at me, i wasn't sure that's why i asked & i said i was a fan of u!! then it was the other filipino, the one with a lot of colors in his avatar, very funny dude, i'm also a fan of him.

Comment

Working...
                      X