Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rios: Broner is No Mayweather, Bitched Out To Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not a big Rios fan...and Rios should be the last person on earth to call anyone ******...but I have to agree... He has fought better fighters than Broner...and if he did hit Broner with the shots that Rees did Broner would go to sleep..or atleast a broken jaw opening his mouth every punch, moving his jaw to the side... Mayweather should be decapitated for influencing that turd.. good fighter but nowhere as good as he thinks... A product of Al Haymon is all

Comment

Originally posted by Apple Mac Stud View Post
      Get the fuck out of here, Guerrero said very little and Broner said very little in return, hardly a "punking".
      Is not only what they said you idiot (which was more than enough you call me out bring it don sing it and thas the end of the story)...is the attitud of Broner wouldn't even make eye contact and was in hurry to leave.

I haven't heard any more challenges from Broner to Robert Guerrero ever since.
      Now he is just waitting for big bro Mayweather to avanged his humiliation.

Comment

Please don't talk to me about Top rank fighters.
        Rios vs a Top rank fighter next. Then after that Rios vs another Top Rank fighter.
        And on and on and on

Comment

Originally posted by TonyCa$h View Post
          I'm not a big Rios fan...and Rios should be the last person on earth to call anyone ******...but I have to agree... He has fought better fighters than Broner...and if he did hit Broner with the shots that Rees did Broner would go to sleep..or atleast a broken jaw opening his mouth every punch, moving his jaw to the side... Mayweather should be decapitated for influencing that turd.. good fighter but nowhere as good as he thinks... A product of Al Haymon is all
          Rios would get destroyed by broner

Comment

Broner would get destroyed by Rios. Too bad Broner will probably duck him though.

Comment

Broner would crush Rios. Rios has no defense. Anyone who really studies the sweet science knows why Adrien is a problem for these flatfooted, slow fighters.

Comment

Broner Is the future of boxing. All fighters are nervous but Adrien is entertaining the crowd on the way to the ring. He could go down in history as one of the best fighters of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
                  Is not only what they said you idiot (which was more than enough you call me out bring it don sing it and thas the end of the story)...is the attitud of Broner wouldn't even make eye contact and was in hurry to leave.

I haven't heard any more challenges from Broner to Robert Guerrero ever since.
                  Now he is just waitting for big bro Mayweather to avanged his humiliation.
                  Nice that el FRAUD's, giving these Deserving
                  LW's, and JWW's, a Shot at the big Bucks!!!
                  In his once a year quest to protect the Bogus 0!!!

Comment

Rios ain't ****, Marquez ain't ****, Burns ain't ****, Spadafora ain't ****. A bunch of potential Broner victims.

Comment

Broner got exposed and owned

Comment

Working...
                      X