• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flint
    [

Quote:

Originally Posted by ColdCa$hCanelo

so you're saying Rios has that one punch power that can change a fight right? good think broner. dodged all those shots from Rees. Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

eventually rios will get done exactly like rees did.
    and who has done Rios like that?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist
      Quote:

Originally Posted by newcastleking

Like when Abril came to Rios face, shoved em and called him out. Rios said lets do it, he didnt give a damn about the risk. Many say Abril won, but Rios still manned up and took the fight. Broner doesnt have those kind of balls. All he can say is "Who?" A champion who is scared to aknowledge champions?

Easy to be courageous when you know the Judges are hand picked. Also saying ''Many say Abril won'' doesn't do the robbery justice, anyone with eyes could see that Rios would have been fortunate to win one round.

I'm not seeing where Guerrero *****ed Broner out. I'm just seeing a case of him being damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. People accuse of him being a ''hood rat'' and ''ghetto'' yet when he walked away from Guerrero when the man got up in his grill people are giving him flack for it. If he wanted to be ghetto about things he could have started a ruckus on the spot.

The end of the day saying that Broner is ducking Guerrero is silly. Broner was at 130lb when the beef started and Guerrero was on record saying he wouldn't move down meaning the former would have to jump 3 weight divisions.

Don't even like Broner but the double standards and overt racism present in topics concerning him makes me sick.
      broner called Guerrero out and backed down when confronted. no racism involved. quit playing that card. its overused and makes you look like a whiny baby.

Comment

Originally posted by ColdCa$hCanelo
        Quote:

Originally Posted by thuggery

Dey bote got dey oh's doe

Rios is right though, Guerrero made Broner look like a submissive p ussy in front of all those cameras.

You just pissed off the Black Panthers

what a racist bum

Comment

Originally posted by ColdCa$hCanelo
          Quote:

Originally Posted by FeFist

Quote:

Like when Abril came to Rios face, shoved em and called him out. Rios said lets do it, he didnt give a damn about the risk. Many say Abril won, but Rios still manned up and took the fight. Broner doesnt have those kind of balls. All he can say is "Who?" A champion who is scared to aknowledge champions?

Easy to be courageous when you know the Judges are hand picked. Also saying ''Many say Abril won'' doesn't do the robbery justice, anyone with eyes could see that Rios would have been fortunate to win one round.

I'm not seeing where Guerrero *****ed Broner out. I'm just seeing a case of him being damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. People accuse of him being a ''hood rat'' and ''ghetto'' yet when he walked away from Guerrero when the man got up in his grill people are giving him flack for it. If he wanted to be ghetto about things he could have started a ruckus on the spot.

The end of the day saying that Broner is ducking Guerrero is silly. Broner was at 130lb when the beef started and Guerrero was on record saying he wouldn't move down meaning the former would have to jump 3 weight divisions.

Don't even like Broner but the double standards and overt racism present in topics concerning him makes me sick.

broner called Guerrero out and backed down when confronted. no racism involved. quit playing that card. its overused and makes you look like a whiny baby.

but you are the one race trolling FOH

Comment

Originally posted by black_celph
            Quote:

Originally Posted by ColdCa$hCanelo

Quote:

Originally Posted by FeFist

Quote:

but you are the one race trolling FOH

not race trolling at all. look who came to defend broner.

Comment

you know whats really funny??

rios is NO guerrero!

arum has tried to step this bum up a couple times and he keeps getting outboxed Lol!!

Comment

Originally posted by ColdCa$hCanelo View Post
                You just pissed off the Black Panthers

Comment

Originally posted by YOU WILL LOSE View Post
                  you know whats really funny??

rios is NO guerrero!

arum has tried to step this bum up a couple times and he keeps getting outboxed Lol!!
                  Rios is NO Guerrero... but Guerrero ain't shyt either lol, he really didn't look all that good vs Aydin who was just exposed and we all know once you hurt Berto he's pretty much dead on his feet, Floyd is going to make easy work of him, and I wouldn't be surprised If Broner rolls over him in a couple yrs down the line..

Comment

Originally posted by evileye1731 View Post
                    Yall some dick riders da ghost aint make broner look like **** and broner was st
                    ill 130 and th
                    at ***** said he aint meetin at no catch weight broner tried to fight him but he wouldin meet at 140 you dick rider

Talking about dick riders.....defending something is impossible to defend, LOL we all saw how Broner punkted out wouldn't even eye contact, and when Robert told him I was 135 but moved two weight classes 147 where the real fighters/shallenges are, what Broner do??? almost poo his pants and did like a fetus and head out!!!

Everybody saw that but you

Comment

Look people robert did not punk broner in that video!!!
                      Ya seriously dont know what being punked is. Broner told him send the contract over, guerrero will get picked apart 5-4-13, no matter how many times he pray's.

And rios beating broner?!!!??? Really?
                      The walking punching bag that has no defense at all.
                      Rios defense is walking straight into punches. Dont get me wrong i like rios, but can guarantee u he'll be punch drunk mid 40's from all the blows he will receive for the remainder of his career. Broner doesnt like to get hit as opposed to rios, broner will destroy rios.

Comment

Working...
                      X