Comments Thread For: Rios: Broner is No Mayweather, Bitched Out To Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
    Rios just owned this idiot
    Rios owned himself , he cant talk about ignorance he has done nothing himself , Broner would take face first Rios out of there pretty quick , but you cant blame Rios for shooting his mouth of , nobody is looking at Rios for a HOF spot , its a weired world where people hate winners that mouth off but they love losers that mouth off .

Comment

All i can say is he better have his little fun before he moves up to 140

That division has some talent.

Lamont looked good the other night.

So good people bring up his use & start to match him with their heroes @ 140

Comment

rios is a g

Comment

I don't see nothing wrong with what Rios said.
          In fact he should start saying it more often and louder and maybe Broner will have no choice but to fight him.

Comment

Rios makes no lies, but this doesn't matter his fight will never happen because of Bob.

Comment

Comment

Exactly who has Rios beaten that gives him the right to question anyone's competition? Rios is an example of how boxing fans overhype a guy simple because he's in exciting fights. This cat has been in wars with mediocre fighters. Broner has been far more impressive in his outings.

As for Guerrero "punking" Broner. This **** aint the WWE. You can't just swing on every guy that walks up to you talking ****. That's assault people. The Broner-Ghost situation reminds me of when Mosley jumped in Floyd's face after the JMM beatdown. Floyd didn't come out swing in that one either. Which led many o say he was scared, shook, *****ed out, punked, etc. And many of those same people starting screaming Mosley was old, washed up, etc around the 4th rd of the actual boxing match between the two.

Comment

Guerrero is getting punked by a lot of people. He better stay at 135 with the little boys. He messes with Bam Bam or Guerrero and it wont be like hitting an old lady!

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
                    As for Guerrero "punking" Broner. This **** aint the WWE. You can't just swing on every guy that walks up to you talking ****. That's assault people. The Broner-Ghost situation reminds me of when Mosley jumped in Floyd's face after the JMM beatdown. Floyd didn't come out swing in that one either. Which led many o say he was scared, shook, *****ed out, punked, etc. And many of those same people starting screaming Mosley was old, washed up, etc around the 4th rd of the actual boxing match between the two.
                    Broner called out Guerrero. When the Ghost showed up in his face, Broner stopped uttering Guerrero's name since.

Big difference.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
                      Broner called out Guerrero. When the Ghost showed up in his face, Broner stopped uttering Guerrero's name since.

Big difference.
                      All he can say was..." I still got my 0" , "I still got my 0" lol

Comment

Working...
                      X