Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rios: Broner is No Mayweather, Bitched Out To Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any word from Broner yet? Man this is strange especially in this day and twitter age. Is he chickening out just like he did with Guerrero?

Comment

• Originally posted by Still Blazin View Post
      Rios must think everyone has forgotten about the ass whooping Abril laid on him. We haven't.

He really should learn to defend himself though his speech is getting worse every interview.
      He sounds the same as always. But throughout history it's always the slicksters who are known for defense that ended up punch drunk.

Oh and there's that whole Ponce beating Broner thing too.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
        Rios would get destroyed by broner
        Really?...who has Broner faced that would make you come up with such a sweeping assertion?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jloro View Post
          Yeah I was shocked how little Broner moved against Rees when he would start getting hit but I guess it doesn't matter since he tko'ed him anyway
          Yeah, but it would matter against those bigger, harder hitting fighters at 140.

Comment

• Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
            Broner will be the next Berto.

oh ****, thats low....

Comment

• Abril showed everyone that Rios has a snow balls chance in hell of beating Broner. Hey, but at least you all are the king of the media wars-outside of the ring. Margarito, Guerrero won their media unification confrontations, so now you can add Rios to that list, lmao.

Comment

• And Broner and Floyd will keep their "0", lmao!

Comment

• Oooohhhhh Dam Broners mouth got him into some shti now.... Lol I want to see them face to face In public then we will be able to tell who will win... If Rios gets in Broners head then it's a problem fro the problem....

Comment

• Rios is all talk. Nothing will happen if and when they come face to face. If and when something does happen, it's always a cowardly sneak attack like Barerra did Morales or what Bowe did to Donald. That's why I always had it in for Bowe's coward ass and Barerra's Jr Jones knocked out ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                      And Broner and Floyd will keep their "0", lmao!
                      yep, by being women beating cowards and cherry picking Cowards! I guess they will. Good for them!

Comment

Working...
                      X