Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rios: Broner is No Mayweather, Bitched Out To Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whoa looks like Mayweather look a like!!!
    Last edited by Supreme Being; 02-26-2013, 08:24 AM.

Comment

• Did some idiot on here say that folks aren't looking at Rios as a future HOF but that they are regarding Broner? Dick Riding much homie? Broner just started making waves and you are talking about HOF? Seriously? Go take a lesson in ho to stop being a stan..Broner has fought nobody and got gifted a win against Ponce..ya'll are trying to hoist this kid up like he's a world destroyer..i'll bet anything you want Broner doesn't survive the 140lb division with that "0" of his...literally i'll bet anything you want. No matter how ya'll want to compare..he isn't mayweather and isn't anywhere near the level of skill Mayweather had at the same age or even 25 fights into his career.

Comment

• what is this Broner fights too many midgets nonsense??

he's 5'7.. Litzau and Demarco are 5'10.. Escobedo is 5'8... Perez is 5'6

Rees is the only one he towered over.. and was also the only one available

Comment

• Rios sounded like an idiot. All Broner had to do is ask "Rios who?" and he gets his panties all bunched up. Rios can't talke about facing shorter openents cause he has done the same.

Comment

• Everybody on Rios train cause Broner called him out. Well JMM and Bradley called out Rios so why not talk smack about them. Those are fights that can actually be made

Comment

• Broner knows where the money opportunity is at. Smart man. Rios ain't Chavez, and Broner isn't Meldrick Taylor. It's Shane-Margarito reinvented.

Comment

• Broner saying he didn't know who Rios was is hilarious. Rios is a very popular fan-friendly fighter. He definitely knows who he is. Rios held nothing back. I am curious what Broner will come back with.

Comment

• Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
                  Broner saying he didn't know who Rios was is hilarious. Rios is a very popular fan-friendly fighter. He definitely knows who he is. Rios held nothing back. I am curious what Broner will come back with.

You know Broner will come back with something hilarious, lmao!

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                    Absolutely. I would highly anticipate a fight between these two, but we all know better due to the rival promotor which really sucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by ddangerous
                      Quote:

Originally Posted by Frank Ducketts

Absolutely. I would highly anticipate a fight between these two, but we all know better due to the rival promotor which really sucks.
                      broner will come back with something hilarious? really? about the only similarity between him and Floyd other than being black is that they are both unfunny because they lack charisma. everything out of their mouths is rehearsed and very forced.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X