Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rios on Alvarado Rematch: I'll Be Stronger, Hitting Harder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rios looked ****ing exhausted (they both did but Rios a little more) when he caught alvarado and won the first fight I dont see him winning this fight from the looks of the shape he is in now his stamina is in question i think cause it doesnt look like hes been keeping up conditioning at all and thats the one major thing i think he needs to work on to solidify another win over Alvarado

Comment

I have no doubt Rios will beat Alvarado a second time. Be another fan-friendly one I'm sure though.

Comment

Originally posted by RVABoxer View Post
        Rios looked ****ing exhausted (they both did but Rios a little more) when he caught alvarado and won the first fight I dont see him winning this fight from the looks of the shape he is in now his stamina is in question i think cause it doesnt look like hes been keeping up conditioning at all and thats the one major thing i think he needs to work on to solidify another win over Alvarado
        I agree....rooting for Alvarado on this one....

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
          The only way Alvarado can beat Rios is to stay on the outside jab box move and clinch on the inside
          Clinching is not part of Latino DNA. Except for some Newyoricans, we donīt like clinching , only when necessary. Itīs not a macho style, we believe thatīs for cowards and fights end up being boring hug fests.

Comment

if alvarado can consistently tap up rios' body he may weaken him enough, but u kno rios will just keep coming unless u got the power and work rate to consistently hurt him...i want rios to win, as that may set up pac/rios which will be awesome...
            But i reckon alvarado has got a good shot...can't wait

Comment

Working...
            X