• Show
Clear All

Mayweather Matthysse and Marquez

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      Mayweather Matthysse and Marquez
      You could call it Emineminem.

Comment

Pacquiao is a great fighter on the slide but I still think he's good enough to beat the best at 135-147. He'll beat Bradley, Khan, Alexander, Rios (really? hahaha), Peterson, Brook, Guerrero, Berto, Broner, Matthyse. The only two guys with the skill set to beat even this version of Pac at the weight(s) are JMM and Floyd.

I even believe Pac has a great chance of beating the stationary Canelo at 154. Trout, Martinez and GGG at the higher weights will beat Pac but those fights aren't fair anyway.

Comment

I really very badly want to see Pac-Bradley2. I wanna see Pac get in the ring looking for blood. I wanna see him knock Bradley all over the ring. I can't stand Bradley for how he acted right after the fight...(we gotta go home and watch the tape and see who won), then acting like he beat him very clearly.

I kinda liked Bradley before that bullshit, but now i want to see Pac tear his head off...lol.
          Last edited by jazluvr; 02-25-2013, 07:10 PM.

Comment

I think Bradley still poses a big problem for Pacquiao. He's got a great engine and he knows how to stay out of the way of the big shots. He had Manny lunging and reaching like he was fighting Marquez and he showed he could take advantage of that as well. If only he had some power of his own, he'd be a serious, serious fighter then.

Comment

Pacquaio who destroyed Cotto would walk through most of the current roster of lightweights and welterweights = Manroid Juiceman

Comment

Originally posted by Prince_Pugilist View Post
                Pacquiao is a great fighter on the slide but I still think he's good enough to beat the best at 135-147. He'll beat Bradley, Khan, Alexander, Rios (really? hahaha), Peterson, Brook, Guerrero, Berto, Broner, Matthyse. The only two guys with the skill set to beat even this version of Pac at the weight(s) are JMM and Floyd.

I even believe Pac has a great chance of beating the stationary Canelo at 154. Trout, Martinez and GGG at the higher weights will beat Pac but those fights aren't fair anyway.
                Thats Floyd and Marquez who he cant beat

Comment

Originally posted by K.Webster View Post
                  I believe that the Pacquaio who destroyed Cotto would walk through most of the current roster of lightweights and welterweights, however I think the present day Pacquaio is damaged goods who would be run close in most top matchups. Who do you believe would beat Pacquiao?

Broner? - I think Pac still beats Broner over 12.

Khan? - Khan would make Pacquaio look silly for a few rounds but Pacquaio would most likely win by mid-round KO.

Alexander? - Styles make fights and Alexander would have a great chance at edging out Pacquaio over the distance.

Bradley? - A much closer fight, but Pac still wins.

Guerrero? - Pacquaio wins in an absolute war.

Marquez? - I still think another episode in their rivalry could go either way. Apart from a freak KO, their fights have been pretty close and I don't see that changing.

Brook - Pacquaio by early stoppage.

Maidana - Pac by mid-round stoppage.

Mayweather - Mayweather over 12.

Matthysse - Pac by mid-round KO.

Peterson - Tough one. This would be a bruising war with the potential to go 12 rounds, but I think Pacquaio catches Peterson with something big around the 7th.

Ortiz - Ortiz would probably fold under the pressure.

Garcia - Pacquaio over 12, or Garcia by KO.
                  i believe all of these fighters beat the crap outta him even before he got destroyed by marquez.

bradley
                  floyd
                  broner
                  guerrero
                  canelo
                  matthysse
                  jmm
                  trout
                  martinez
                  peterson

Comment

Originally posted by jpcsr61 View Post
                    This thread subject should have been fighters that would demolish Pacroid if he wasn't juicing & demanding catch weight fights. People honestly think this guy was a skilled fighter. Sure he had some boxing abilities but I'm convinced since he didn't want to take the test & from all his performances since that the guy cheated the sport. So in all honesty the question should be who would beat a clean Manny??????????....
                    How old do you think Pacquaio started using PED? It should be after he shown his superhuman abilities right?

Do you know at the age of 16 Pac already showed his insane speed and punching power to all his opponents?

Do you know he was a WBC champ and lineal champ at the age of 19, by 24 he was already a 3 weight divisions champ and 2 lineal division champ.

Young Pacquaio showed his great potential and achieved great things in boxing even such a younger age. Do you think Pacquaio early accomplishments is just a coincidence, PEDs results or he is just great? I know the floydiots believed Pac was on PED since his younger days otherwise he will never achieve great things in boxing.
                    Last edited by straightleft; 02-26-2013, 12:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacquiao'd View Post
                      Thats Floyd and Marquez who he cant beat
                      Marquez beat Pac, Floyd didn't. He is too scared even the mere mention of Pacquaio's name.

Comment

Working...
                      X