Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rios Cusses Out Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I'm guessing everyone forgot how Rios handles the shoulder roll defense?.. Abril made him look silly, broner would clown on him all 12 rounds.. You guys here just forget everything too easily

Comment

Rios speaks the truth, It's like when ever a reporter ask a question to Adrien Broner regarding another fighter he never has anything good to say except about floyd mayweather of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Zyzz View Post
        Didn't watch.... Rios is a hater, wannabe hard ass why don't you fight Bradley instead of ignoring him calling you out...

And I hope this dude doesn't try to pull the Mexican vs black card, I remember couple years ago he couldn't put a Spanish sentence together, now he's the second coming of Pancho villa
        Nothing about rios is a wanna be, he is 100% official. You really think hes scared of bradley? Arum is the reason that fight isnt happening.

Comment

Didn't watch.... Rios is a hater, wannabe hard ass why don't you fight Bradley instead of ignoring him calling you out...

And I hope this dude doesn't try to pull the Mexican vs black card, I remember couple years ago he couldn't put a Spanish sentence together, now he's the second coming of Pancho villa

GTFOH with that shyt. How does Brandon Rios try to act like he's "the second coming of Panch Villa"?? Explain.

Comment

So I'm guessing everyone forgot how Rios handles the shoulder roll defense?.. Abril made him look silly, broner would clown on him all 12 rounds.. You guys here just forget everything too easily
            All Im saying is there is no need to debate it. Boxing fans spent 3 years debating a May Vs Pac fight only to be spit on by rich greedy sobs.

Not interested in getting my hopes up.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
              How epic would a face off between broner/rios be? It would probably top cotto/margarito's face off

There would definitely be a brawl at the face off. Max Kellerman would shyt his pants.

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzy101 View Post
                Rios speaks the truth, It's like when ever a reporter ask a question to Adrien Broner regarding another fighter he never has anything good to say except about floyd mayweather of course.
                Correction!!! Rios did say in the video that Mayweather wasn't "AS" ignorant and "AS" ****** as Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                  Nothing about rios is a wanna be, he is 100% official. You really think hes scared of bradley? Arum is the reason that fight isnt happening.
                  I seen Bradley's tweets... Bradley himself re tweeted that they won't let him fight Rios after asking for him.. So where's "big bad boss rios" on that one?

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA
                    Quote:

Originally Posted by Southpawology

WAR RIOS! Would love to see brandon break this piece of ****s jaw

Rios should fight someone he can actually beat, like Maidana.
                    who has beaten Rios though? many tried, and they all failed.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I seen Bradley's tweets... Bradley himself re tweeted that they won't let him fight Rios after asking for him.. So where's "big bad boss rios" on that one?
                      Not rios' fault that arum wont make it happen

Comment

Working...
                      X