Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rios Cusses Out Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This fight will never happen. If Rios keeps doing what he's doing - trashing Broner, it's a possibility.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
      This fight will never happen. If Rios keeps doing what he's doing - trashing Broner, it's a possibility.
      I 100% disagree, that is what should happen. That should make it happen, but the TP VS GBP fued gets in the way.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post

Yup! I can see Broner taking the bait too.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          Is it me or his speech messing up already?

He's always talked like that.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
            Yup! I can see Broner taking the bait too.
            There is no bait to be taken. Broner is not his own promoter IE "Delahoya" and neither is Rios. This is the same issue as May Vs Pac, the other hand doesn't know what the other hand is doing.

Rios will not be allowed to fight any outside TopRank fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
              I 100% disagree, that is what should happen. That should make it happen, but the TP VS GBP fued gets in the way.
              HBO needs to make this fight happen. They can leverage both sides and if they dont make it, give the dates to shaw/duva/dibella and let gbp go to showtime and tr go somewhere else.

this is the fight that HBO needs to build toward.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                HBO needs to make this fight happen. They can leverage both sides and if they dont make it, give the dates to shaw/duva/dibella and let gbp go to showtime and tr go somewhere else.

this is the fight that HBO needs to build toward.
                I agree, they need to put their foot down.

But we are dealing with greedy guys, egos in the way. HBO just needs to be even greedier.

Comment

Didn't watch.... Rios is a hater, wannabe hard ass why don't you fight Bradley instead of ignoring him calling you out...

And I hope this dude doesn't try to pull the Mexican vs black card, I remember couple years ago he couldn't put a Spanish sentence together, now he's the second coming of Pancho villa

Comment

How epic would a face off between broner/rios be? It would probably top cotto/margarito's face off

Comment

Actually I'm gonna go as far as to giving you the issues that will be brought up.

Arum and Haymon will get in it over the site fees and etc.
                      Goldenboy comes into the issue and makes it even worse.

Arum will say that Broner is asking for too much money and not big of a draw. Arum will then say that Alvarado and etc are bigger draws than Broner.

I can see it now.

Comment

Working...
                      X