No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko says he's not fighting David Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

David Haye needs Vitali Klitschko.

Vitali Klitschko does not need David Haye.

Haye had several chances to fight Vitali, the train has left without him now.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      David Haye needs Vitali Klitschko.

Vitali Klitschko does not need David Haye.

Haye had several chances to fight Vitali, the train has left without him now.
      That's what I'm saying. The funny thing is that many people criticize a boxer's resume if he fights guys out of prime and here they are on NSB wanting to see Haye vs Vitali. If Vitali fights him and beats him, they go back to the same words they were saying after Wlad outclassed him in "he wasn't that good".

Comment

Vitali is a big coward

For years he called out Lennox Lewies for not giving him a rematch, and now he ducks Haye

Makes me sick that he holds a title, he has lost his balls, which bum will he fight next

Comment

Im glad about this. I don't want to see Haye in the ring again. His last few performances were pitiful.

I dont see why everyone is so upset. There are many better opponents for Vitali. Fury vs Vitali is a much better fight.
          Last edited by NoLove; 02-25-2013, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
            Im glad about this. I don't want to see Haye in the ring again. His last few performances were pitiful.
            His last performance was pretty damn good...

Comment

This fight would be a bad idea for Vitali. He would more than likely lose and who wants to retire on a loss? Haye is far too much for him at this moment in time, however he might still be able to beat someone static and green like Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                Vitali is a big coward

For years he called out Lennox Lewies for not giving him a rematch, and now he ducks Haye

Makes me sick that he holds a title, he has lost his balls, which bum will he fight next
                So you are saying that Lennox is a big coward too?

Comment

People saying they don't want to see Vitali fight a bum but do they know Haye is a bum! There are other challenges for Haye if he is not going to retire again

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    I think it's obvious Haye want's this fight. People are kidding themselves if they think he doesn't.

I don't like Haye at all, and despite Vitali being passed his best and on the verge of retirement, I still think Vitali would beat him.

Both are available now, both have said they want the fight, so make it happen.
                    This is probably the most reasonable view to take in this situation.

Thing is, the way Haye got the Wlad fight and then didn't even try to win, just showed up for the check...I mean damn dude, all that tall **** outta' your mouth and then you fight like that?

Don't want t see it again and besides that he doesn't deserve the payday.

Leave him out in the cold, Vitali.

Comment

Originally posted by NoLove View Post

I dont see why everyone is so upset. There are many better opponents for Vitali. Fury vs Vitali is a much better fight.
                      Chisora vs Haye was the best HW fight in 2012, what the hell are u talking about?

Comment

Working...
                      X