No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko says he's not fighting David Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gingerbreadman View Post
    Vitali's fans are ripping into Haye for turning Vitali down, but all Vitali has told us is that he sent Haye a contract and it was refused. Vitali should have no reason to deny people the knowledge of the basic terms of that contract unless he fears those terms becoming known for some reason...
    How about Haye telling us how he couldn't negotiate the contract put forth to him? It's Haye lobbying for the fight isn't it? He clearly has very little leverage, so the terms must be truely attrocious for him to just turn them down outright without making any counterdemands right?

Comment

Originally posted by Hayehammer View Post
      If thats vitalis decision not to fight haye then im cool with it!
      But if he comes back and fights any other not named haye then hes gonna catch a lot of **** not only from me... Fight haye or retire already so we can have one unified champion..
      He is 41 and can fight a retirement fight in Kiev against a streetsweeper. For sure he has earned that right. It's not like Haye is the most deserving of challengers anyway if you want to follow that route.

Comment

So hes retired for good then right? I don't want to hear in the coming weeks that hes fighting another stiff.

I knew he would reject the fight. Haye would've battered his ass and humiliated him. Vitali didn't want to go through that. Considering how Vitali has been looking can you really blame him.

Comment

Originally posted by Hayehammer View Post
          If thats vitalis decision not to fight haye then im cool with it!
          But if he comes back and fights any other not named haye then hes gonna catch a lot of **** not only from me... Fight haye or retire already so we can have one unified champion..
          What's wrong with having a farewell fight?

Wlad will be unified soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Still Blazin View Post
            So hes retired for good then right? I don't want to hear in the coming weeks that hes fighting another stiff.

I knew he would reject the fight. Haye would've battered his ass and humiliated him. Vitali didn't want to go through that. Considering how Vitali has been looking can you really blame him.
            It's much more important what Vitali's fans want. And we want a farewell fight. Vitali is giving that to his fans not to people who never respected him.

So nobody really cares what you want to hear or see...

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
              I never mentioned money.

I think most people would put Haye above those 3 fighters. I think most fans want vitali to fight and defeat an above average HWT. Haye may be retired, but most think he's just waiting for the big money vitali fight.

If vitali wants to KO a bum and retire thats fine too.
              David haye doesnt have a resume period. He has two good career wins, mormeck and a debateable decision against valuev. If haye didnt have a loud mouth and the look of a classic heavyweight, he never would have gotten the decision against valuev he ran and threw nothing of substance untill that one shot in the 12th. He got the decision because people wanted to build towards a superfight with a klitschko. Peters wins over toney and maskaev are better than anything haye has done, plus he put up a fight having his moments against wlad, sanders win over wlad is better than anything haye has ever achieved. Hide winning the wbo title is the same as haye winning chagaevs wba title off valuev then defending against an old shot ruiz and harrison. As soon as haye fought a decent heavyweight he was exposed.

Comment

Originally posted by ShamrockXpress View Post
                David haye doesnt have a resume period. He has two good career wins, mormeck and a debateable decision against valuev. If haye didnt have a loud mouth and the look of a classic heavyweight, he never would have gotten the decision against valuev he ran and threw nothing of substance untill that one shot in the 12th. He got the decision because people wanted to build towards a superfight with a klitschko. Peters wins over toney and maskaev are better than anything haye has done, plus he put up a fight having his moments against wlad, sanders win over wlad is better than anything haye has ever achieved. Hide winning the wbo title is the same as haye winning chagaevs wba title off valuev then defending against an old shot ruiz and harrison. As soon as haye fought a decent heavyweight he was exposed.
                Haye is a cruiser that moved up to HWT and won all his fights except wlad. of course sanders win over wlad is better because its wlad, but Haye is far better then the names people have suggested for vitali's next fight. even you can admit that.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                  Haye is a cruiser that moved up to HWT and won all his fights except wlad. of course sanders win over wlad is better because its wlad, but Haye is far better then the names people have suggested for vitali's next fight. even you can admit that.
                  If stiverne beats arreola and he was willing to fight him I'd like to see that. A win over arreola would be impressive enough to warrant a vitali fight. He did but he didn't deserve tha valuev decision, anyone but a Haye fan boy must realise that, then who else did he fight? Ruiz? Harrison? Chisora? And don't bring up the, he done better against chisora than vitali did arguement. People always bring up triangle theories when there bashing a klitschko or pacqiaou.

Comment

David haye for me has nobody to blame but himself. When he had a version of the title he had something to bargain with, when he got beat he still acted like he was the Champ. If he was confident in victory he could have agreed to the terms , which he did not do. Guy has done **** all to deserve a shot anyway! In saying that either does anyone else they are fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by ShamrockXpress View Post
                      If stiverne beats arreola and he was willing to fight him I'd like to see that. A win over arreola would be impressive enough to warrant a vitali fight.
                      Vitali is waiting for the Stiverne-Arreola result.

He will retire if Arreola wins because he thinks Arreola will have a unification fight with Wlad.

But because Stiverne is promoted by Don King, he will never unify with Wladimir, so Vitali will need to get rid of him.

Comment

Working...
                      X