No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia: Donaire's First Left Hook Will End Rigondeaux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
    A lot of people banking on that left hand landing... Hope there is a plan b.
    Lesser fighter Landed it repeatedly on Rigo!! Even the best defensive fighter of today, like Floyd got hit with it(Cotto)! Now u think Nonito wont land any? hahaha Start dreaming!! One punch it will be over!

Plan B will be, Straight Right!(Nishioka), Plan C? uppercut!

Here's Nonito when I shoot this video in 2006, he said, From plan A-Z!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIlwEjAZ6y4

Good luck to ur boy!!
    Last edited by Pacdbest; 02-25-2013, 01:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanstyle View Post
      I had to laugh at some of Mayweather's uncle tweets tonight.

The Mayweather Way! (@YouAint****tttt) tweeted at 10:36 PM on Sun, Feb 24, 2013:
      @Golden_Chorizo @filipinoflash power don't win fights skills do, Rigondeaux gonna whoop his ass anyway.

The Mayweather Way! (@YouAint****tttt) tweeted at 10:41 PM on Sun, Feb 24, 2013:
      @filipinoflash That cuban Guillermo Rigondeaux coming for that ass boy. U about to get that "L" soon!

The Mayweather Way! (@YouAint****tttt) tweeted at 11:06 PM on Sun, Feb 24, 2013:
      Nonito Donaire scared of that Cuban boy with them gold teeth. Haaa Rigondeaux coming for that ass April 13th.

Lmaoooo
      Those aren't real.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
        Lesser fighter Landed it repeatedly on Rigo!! Even the best defensive fighter of today, like Floyd got hit with it(Cotto)! Now u think Nonito wont land any? hahaha Start dreaming!! One punch it will be over!

Plan B will be, Straight Right!(Nishioka), Plan C? uppercut!

Here's Nonito when I shoot this video in 2006, he said, From plan A-Z!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIlwEjAZ6y4

Hood luck to ur boy!!
        What are you on about? You're saying that because Cotto landed a left hook on Mayweather, that means Donaire will land one on Rigo? Are you serious? Dude....

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
          What are you on about? You're saying that because Cotto landed a left hook on Mayweather, that means Donaire will land one on Rigo? Are you serious? Dude....
          he also said pac would have ko'd hearns lol

Comment

Early activity and the jab will tell the tale early on.

Comment

I'm saying Marroquin, a young prospect almost koed Rigo with a left hook, Makes Rigo hug him like he's gay! Now Rigo will fight a P4P guy with best Lethal Left hook in the business! You think Rigo wont get hit?

I'll bump this after the fight! and say, "I TOLD YOU SO."

Comment

I'm saying Marroquin, a young prospect almost koed Rigo with a left hook, Makes Rigo hug him like he's gay! Now Rigo will fight a P4P guy with best Lethal Left hook in the business! You think Rigo wont get hit?

I'll bump this after the fight! and say, "I TOLD YOU SO."
                Be my guest.

Comment

Originally posted by Hiei View Post
                  he also said pac would have ko'd hearns lol
                  Yes
                  I've said that! But we wont find out!
                  But I said also, Pac will KO DLH, Cotto, Hatton years before it happens!

try google it!

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&sclien...w=1280&bih=603

Comment

Be my guest.
                    Don't hide! we'll have fun!!

Comment

Yes
                      I've said that! But we wont find out!
                      But I said also, Pac will KO DLH, Cotto, Hatton years before it happens!

try google it!

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&sclien...w=1280&bih=603

is it true that you predicted pac will get KO by jmm?

Comment

Working...
                      X