Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC
    Quote:

Originally Posted by SlySlickSmooth

If Rigo wants to block with his left hand, Donaire just has to adjust, throw the right hand behind the guard. Or he can always go with the a straight right straight to the chin.

Yknow, mix it up.

Rigo slips the left hook and circles to the right, bam Donaire can move into a position for a right hand down the pipe. Follow up with a left uppercut, straight right hand.. bam.

Left hook being the KO punch for this fight is all a lie!

You make it sound almost as if Donaire is going to be in there by himself. Rigo happens to be an exceptional boxer himself. I'm sure he'll have a reaction to everything Nonito throws at him. It's not a video game. It's not so simple.
    He made it sound so simple that for a minute there I thought I could turn pro and beat Mayweather. But then I read your post and it really really discouraged me.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
      He made it sound so simple that for a minute there I thought I could turn pro and beat Mayweather. But then I read your post and it really really discouraged me.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• [QUOTE=SlySlickSmooth;13084056]If Rigo wants to block with his left hand, Donaire just has to adjust, throw the right hand behind the guard. Or he can always go with the a straight right straight to the chin.

Yknow, mix it up.

Rigo slips the left hook and circles to the right, bam Donaire can move into a position for a right hand down the pipe. Follow up with a left uppercut, straight right hand.. bam.

Left hook being the KO punch for this fight is all a lie![/

The bold is gonna be the problem.
        All sounds good in theory... What's rigo gonna be doing after he slips Donaire's left ... Stand around and wait for donaire to follow up ? Highly doubt it.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
          Like to see that Team Donaire is confident.

But Rigo is an excellent defensive fighter. It will be interesting to see if Donaire can solve the puzzle early on in the fight.
          Rigo excellent defensive fighter? Marroquin had wide open shots to Rigo but Marroquin is so inaccurate and shots that barely hit Rigo shook him. Cordoba dropped Rigo and Nonito will do the same, this time Rigo wont get up.

Comment

• Rigo is a good boxer and he is going to give Donaire some problems, but no one under the junior featherweight division is going to beat Donaire. That dude is a big fella and that alone well get him trough the Rigo fight. The only down side I see in Donaire is that he is still training with Garcia and in the long run that's going to hurt him. Garcia is a good trainer but he is limited in his training methods. That's why he is very well suited with Rios, Maidana and Margarito. Come forward fighters are his specialty.

Comment

• Rigo isnt tested yet and Nonito loads everything up on left and is very sloppy at times. Dont get the hype with either fighter but all thr drama got me excited for fight and go Rigo!

Comment

• Originally posted by -Pull ma Finga- View Post
                Rigo is a good boxer and he is going to give Donaire some problems, but no one under the junior featherweight division is going to beat Donaire. That dude is a big fella and that alone well get him trough the Rigo fight. The only down side I see in Donaire is that he is still training with Garcia and in the long run that's going to hurt him. Garcia is a good trainer but he is limited in his training methods. That's why he is very well suited with Rios, Maidana and Margarito. Come forward fighters are his specialty.
                Yeah Rigo is a champ for a reason but Donaire will be too much for him come April 13th. It will be a great fight that will be free on HBO, still lots of great front rows seats available in you want to see the fight live at Radio City Music Hall.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheHook84 View Post
                  Yeah Rigo is a champ for a reason but Donaire will be too much for him come April 13th. It will be a great fight that will be free on HBO, still lots of great front rows seats available in you want to see the fight live at Radio City Music Hall.
                  nonito get out of here and pay attention to fight!

Comment

• Originally posted by -Pull ma Finga- View Post
                    The only down side I see in Donaire is that he is still training with Garcia and in the long run that's going to hurt him. Garcia is a good trainer but he is limited in his training methods. That's why he is very well suited with Rios, Maidana and Margarito. Come forward fighters are his specialty.
                    Donaire is already a finished product and Garcia doesn't spend much time with him in camp, Donaire got like three different mitt guys two conditioning coaches, he does pretty much his own thing in training.

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                      Donaire is already a finished product and Garcia doesn't spend much time with him in camp, Donaire got like three different mitt guys two conditioning coaches, he does pretty much his own thing in training.
                      Well I just learned something new today. Thank you sir. Is he still using Penalosa? That guy is good with mitts

Comment

Working...
                      X