No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia: Donaire's First Left Hook Will End Rigondeaux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
    Lol this dude Pacdbest... Why y'all wasting y'all's time with him? He's the same idiot who claims Rigo's best weapon is his straight left. Then you got that other dude Hook84 talking about Rigo's "straight right".

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    I told u already, I was watching Rigo with Cordoba & he switch stance at rd 7th! U know I'm not impressed with Rigo & watch that part only. Get my latest analysis, when I saw the Marroquin fight! Now it becomes clearer your tiny hero is not an Iron man!! More like Glasssy!!

Comment

• Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
      im not buyin it i may eat my own words and i do agree donaire is the favorite but to act like this will be an easy fight i just dont see it. donaire has never fought someone like rigo ever in the pros not even close.
      Because of the marroquin footage, it may happen to be easy & quick for Donaire! One punch Flush is what Donaire needs!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
        I told u already, I was watching Rigo with Cordoba & he switch stance at rd 7th! U know I'm not impressed with Rigo & watch that part only. Get my latest analysis, when I saw the Marroquin fight! Now it becomes clearer your tiny hero is not an Iron man!! More like Glasssy!!
        Watch the Dwyer video I just posted. Try not to cry. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
          Watch the Dwyer video I just posted. Try not to cry. lol
          I've seen already & just laugh at his analysis! I already made a comment on it! I said Stupid!! He's not a Nostradamus, & he missed a lot predictions too!

Comment

• Rigo is gonna have to keep his right hand glued to his chin, if he tries to use it as measuring stick like he always does and drops it, it's gonna be nitey nite. And Donaire's lead right is gonna land easily too.

Comment

• I don't know if the first one will end the fight, but I definitely agree it'll be the left hook when all is said and done. Donaire will eventually really land it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                Rigo is gonna have to keep his right hand glued to his chin, if he tries to use it as measuring stick like he always does and drops it, it's gonna be nitey nite. And Donaire's lead right is gonna land easily too.
                I don't know about anything landing "easily," Rigo is pretty hard to catch. Nonito isn't exactly a sharpshooter. He misses a lot. Of course, it only takes one haymaker to end an opponent's night, but Rigo is a deadly counter-puncher himself. I wouldn't be surprised if Donaire lands on the business end of a KO punch.

Comment

• Like to see that Team Donaire is confident.

But Rigo is an excellent defensive fighter. It will be interesting to see if Donaire can solve the puzzle early on in the fight.

Comment

• If Rigo wants to block with his left hand, Donaire just has to adjust, throw the right hand behind the guard. Or he can always go with the a straight right straight to the chin.

Yknow, mix it up.

Rigo slips the left hook and circles to the right, bam Donaire can move into a position for a right hand down the pipe. Follow up with a left uppercut, straight right hand.. bam.

Left hook being the KO punch for this fight is all a lie!

Comment

• Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                      If Rigo wants to block with his left hand, Donaire just has to adjust, throw the right hand behind the guard. Or he can always go with the a straight right straight to the chin.

Yknow, mix it up.

Rigo slips the left hook and circles to the right, bam Donaire can move into a position for a right hand down the pipe. Follow up with a left uppercut, straight right hand.. bam.

Left hook being the KO punch for this fight is all a lie!
                      You make it sound almost as if Donaire is going to be in there by himself. Rigo happens to be an exceptional boxer himself. I'm sure he'll have a reaction to everything Nonito throws at him. It's not a video game. It's not so simple.

Comment

Working...
                      X