• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
    At about 35:25...

black mamba mayweather

Comment

• Lol this dude Pacdbest... Why y'all wasting y'all's time with him? He's the same idiot who claims Rigo's best weapon is his straight left. Then you got that other dude Hook84 talking about Rigo's "straight right".

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• rigo fans need to stop smoking that ish.

Not only does rigo have no chin, but he's a small ass dude.

You can ignore donaire's power all you want, its not gonna stop him from retiring rigo.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• im not buyin it i may eat my own words and i do agree donaire is the favorite but to act like this will be an easy fight i just dont see it. donaire has never fought someone like rigo ever in the pros not even close.

Comment

• Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
            im not buyin it i may eat my own words and i do agree donaire is the favorite but to act like this will be an easy fight i just dont see it. donaire has never fought someone like rigo ever in the pros not even close.
            I know Rigo is unproven and all that, what with only eleven pro fights and all, but I can't think of a better fighter Donaire has fought in their prime. There's no doubt that Nonito will be the best fighter Guille has fought by far, but I'm talking about Rigo's quality here, not Donaire's. Can anyone offer up a name?

Comment

• it's a run or die fight for Rigo
              if he shows any spirit in this fight, Nonito will KO him, likely w/ a hook
              thinking more and more he'll opt to run and accept a UD loss
              been excited for this one, but closer it gets, fearing a snoozer

Comment

• Originally posted by TheHook84 View Post
                Robert Garcia is a young up and coming trainer and lots of mexicans love him. Nonito has said that he's working more and more with Garcia these days and hopefully he will be his full time trainer once he moves up to 126. If your mexican you have to support Nonito Donaire unless he's fighting a fellow mexican your a fan of. If you root against Nonito, your rooting against Robert Garcia because he's trying to make a living and train Nonito to the best of his abilities. The more Nonito wins, the more cash in Robert's pocket.
                Lmfao!!! Pqctard logic for starters.. just like the way these zombies worship blob arum and call him uncle bob..

Comment

• Originally posted by controlmachete View Post
                  Lmfao!!! Pqctard logic for starters.. just like the way these zombies worship blob arum and call him uncle bob..
                  I've read some of the most illogical, preposterous, supremely ignorant comments I've ever seen in support of "Donaire KOs Rigo" on this thread. Put it this way, I still consider Nonito the favorite, but I'm becoming more confident of Guillermo's chances all the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                    I've read some of the most illogical, preposterous, supremely ignorant comments I've ever seen in support of "Donaire KOs Rigo" on this thread. Put it this way, I still consider Nonito the favorite, but I'm becoming more confident of Guillermo's chances all the time.
                    Rigo doesn't have a hook or straight that is as good as Nonitos. Donaire also has a great chin while Rigo has a weak chin.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                      You keep saying that so I did...

You're blinded by country of origin. The first thread I found here are the predictions...

Pac KO JMM 7th rd-

JMM at his Prime at 29 just earned a Draw against Pac who injured his Left hand in the 1st rd. 4 years latter Pac in in his Prime, Got better skills. Seen Pac Live, The rt hook now are fully developed, he can double it now, & can counter with it.
                      It will be a dominating performance for Pac, JMm could win maybe 1 rd till the Ko at the 7th rd.

Gabi upsets Mares. KO in the 9th. (Mares leading the cards)

BobPac upset Antillon.
                      Bobby so quiet.. That's dangerous. will ambush Antillon.

I didn't look in depth but you got 3 correct & 10+ couldn't of been anymore wrong...
                      So you picking on my few missed predictions ha!! Get the good ones! Get the one with pull analysis! Read more then report!

Comment

Working...
                      X