• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
    At about 35:25...

thanks for the video

Comment

• Nonito late TKO(rounds 9/10/11) or boring UD on account of Rigo getting scared and puttin on the track shoes!

Comment

• Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
        They beat the top teams to end up in the final,oh yea I forgot rigo beat 11 rubbish collectors so he truly deserves it.
        Doesn't matter. The point is, Rigondeaux is the WBA champion and ranked #1 contender by "Ring" magazine. The guy's 32 years old. You want him to build a resume before stepping up to Nonito? Would you rather see Donaire put another faded old champion out to pasture?

Comment

• Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
          They beat the top teams to end up in the final,oh yea I forgot rigo beat 11 rubbish collectors so he truly deserves it.
          Oh yea Nonito beat Vasquez jr. For a vacant strap. Not to mention the legendary mathebula !

Comment

• Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
            thanks for the video
            You're welcome.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
              Nonito late TKO(rounds 9/10/11) or boring UD on account of Rigo getting scared and puttin on the track shoes!
              Since you never replied to my post, I'll just copy/paste it here:

What do you base that on? The Cordoba fight? Because that's the only time Rigo ever acted anything remotely like that. He took two much better shots versus Marroquin and reacted quite differently. Guillermo will fight carefully against Donaire, but not cautiously. It would be foolish not to respect Nono's power, but Rigo isn't going to fight scared. I've seen Donaire run around after taking a good shot and no one's predicting he'll be running around the ring from Rigo, a man with good power himself.

Comment

• Rigo is going to lose badly. He has skills vs low competition, but watch him get dropped a few times and wobbled. Wobbly China in a round sway that round so easily.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                  Since you never replied to my post, I'll just copy/paste it here:

What do you base that on? The Cordoba fight? Because that's the only time Rigo ever acted anything remotely like that. He took two much better shots versus Marroquin and reacted quite differently. Guillermo will fight carefully against Donaire, but not cautiously. It would be foolish not to respect Nono's power, but Rigo isn't going to fight scared. I've seen Donaire run around after taking a good shot and no one's predicting he'll be running around the ring from Rigo, a man with good power himself.
                  I will admit, I've only seen Rigo fight Marroquin. I just have belief in Nonito's power and style and I hope he carefully, yet viciously imposes his will on Rigo.

Time will tell which of these two "hypejobs" is the real deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
                    Roger Mayweather. Dropped and hurt Whitaker.
                    ok u were right there! don't really watch whitaker fights! now find me one where Donairre got kd!

Comment

• Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                      I will admit, I've only seen Rigo fight Marroquin. I just have belief in Nonito's power and style and I hope he carefully, yet viciously imposes his will on Rigo.

Time will tell which of these two "hypejobs" is the real deal.
                      Thank you.

I've seen most of Rigo's professional fights and several of his amateur bouts. He doesn't fight scared. There was the second half of the Cordoba fight, which everyone seems to hang on to, but that was an anomaly. The guy's 11-0 with 8 KOs. How much running could he possibly have done in those fights?

I understand if you favor Donaire. Believe it or not, I do, too. But I think it's going to be a very close fight, with the outcome about 60/40 in favor of Nonito. I wouldn't be surprised with any result. These are well-matched fighters.

Comment

Working...
                      X