Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Brandon Rios is Mobbed By Fans in Southgate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rios is known to be lazy...but homie takes care of business when it comes down to it..Rios is gonna have a real hard time this time with Alvarado, now that Alvarado knows not to fight on the inside with him. Alvarado boxes he might last til the 9th round but i see another TKO for Rios.
    Last edited by jcamarena79; 02-25-2013, 12:45 AM.

Comment

alvarado.....wins this one...

Comment

Now i know where the term stuffing his face comes from. Look how fat his face looks.

Comment

war bam bam

Comment

Originally posted by Zyzz View Post
            There's guys that stay in the gym.. And guys (like rios) that only workout when a fight is coming up... Either he's lazy or doesn't care

Look at that pic, does he even lift... Besides a burrito? How hard is it to go to a gym 3 days out the week and do a simple 3 day split.. He doesn't even look like a boxer compared to broner or Garcia and that's why he stays hating

you need to take time off of training. you NEED it. your body will break down without it.

you've never once put in a single week as hard as the 10-12 rios puts in to make weight and prepare for a world title fight.

i will powerbomb you off of the top rope onto the cold hard ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
              Bradley should have showed up and called his fat *** out in front of his fans.
              Another butthurt bradley fan because rios gets more fans to show up at his autograph signings than bradley gets at his actual fights

Comment

Originally posted by Zyzz View Post
                There's guys that stay in the gym.. And guys (like rios) that only workout when a fight is coming up... Either he's lazy or doesn't care

Look at that pic, does he even lift... Besides a burrito? How hard is it to go to a gym 3 days out the week and do a simple 3 day split.. He doesn't even look like a boxer compared to broner or Garcia and that's why he stays hating
                He's a fighter that is in the gym a lot, he's constantly sparring! Garcia says he just hates to Run.. and loves his food clearly!

Comment

He looks no where near 180. I think he beats Alvarado even easier this time around. Alvarado has no defense whatsoever, Rios does.

You can laugh if you want but Rios actually moves well on the inside and blocks a ton of shots with his gloves.

I see this fight being exciting while it lasts but Alvarado taking a beating once again and being knocked out.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                    He looks no where near 180. I think he beats Alvarado even easier this time around. Alvarado has no defense whatsoever, Rios does.

You can laugh if you want but Rios actually moves well on the inside and blocks a ton of shots with his gloves.

I see this fight being exciting while it lasts but Alvarado taking a beating once again and being knocked out.
                    He looks pretty chubby bro, I'd say 165-174 somewhere between there

Comment

He's looking a little big there.

Comment

Working...
                      X