Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another bad NY decision it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
      Corruption does exist but I don't think its the reason for every bad decision. There's a lot of general **** that has gone on in boxing for years like close/even rounds go to the champion/home/in house fighter or a fighter that falls behind is given sympathy rounds because he did better than he did in the previous rounds.

Often what you see is a fighter that builds a lead start to coast because he thinks he built up a big enough lead. This has proven not to work over and over again.
      No sympathy in boxing - that's some BS.....

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      Malik won that fight 7-3 on my scorecard but I'm not exactly outraged. Listen, Scott was clearly the more schooled fighter, his punches were quicker, he landed the cleaner shots, he was rangy and his defense was pretty solid. However, he shouldve been taking the fight to Glavoz and busting him up. Scott has all the tools and weapons to hurt a guy like Glazy but he lacked the mental fortitude to press the fight. I can't stand that in some fighters - go out there and put the hurt on your opponent not bicycle around and merely outbox.
      He should have really let them hands go & knocked Glazkov out. No excuses - he even said it himself in the interview.....

Originally posted by kokingbill View Post
      Tell someone who cares, oh no one does? Take the money from your purse and buy a horse, move into the mountains, stop bothering people. Scott is insufferable to watch. He might have won, but that was the zenith of his career last night. No one is going to give a 0 action fighter like him a chance. He's impossible to look good against, but won't dominate either. Exactly the kind of guy who is going to have to find another line of work. If he was entertaining, id be outraged, but I hope he fades into oblivion.
      Like Carlos Molina?

Comment

Originally posted by Khmelnytsky View Post
        If you watch this version you can still have the sound from the punches and everything.

Who do you think won the fight?

Comment

I think Scott is boring and I enjoy Glazkovs pressure, but I still gave Malik 8 rounds.

Comment

Working...
          X