Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Lamont Peterson always get a pass or the benefit of the doubt?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    Funny how you think i'm a floyd fan. Grow up idiot
    What happened to your crusade in cleaning up the sport?

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
      With steroids, a bias ref a home crowd and corrupt judges he still only get a disputed SD lol.
      the judges did nothing wrong, it was a close fight that could have went either way. dont just make **** up.

the ref was bad but if anyone benefited it was khan. neither of the KDs were legit, yet he got a free point from one. and he should be glad he got away with just two point deductions, he could very well have been DQed and it wouldnt have been unfair in any way.

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
      yeah well...

How would you feel if your wife cheated on you by giving me hardcore sex? Would you just get over it and go down on her like nothing happened even though my Rambo cleaned that place out? Or would you get a divorce?

Answer me.
      so what you are saying is khan is your wife and he got raped by lamont peterson?

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
        Victor Ortiz vs. Lamont Peterson

The vast majority had Ortiz winning the fight.

Result: The fight somehow gets concluded as a draw.

Amir Khan vs. Lamont Peterson

A close fight in which the majority had Amir winning the fight (Including the two deducted points).

Result: Lamont Peterson gets the win

Lamont Peterson gets caught using steroids

Lamont gets caught with steroids because of random drug testing. Evidence shows that Lamont had an abnormally high testosterone level in his December 10th fight against Khan. Lamont most likely thought that the enhanced testosterone level was back to normal. He was wrong. It takes a longer period for the testosterone level to turn back to their normal level.

Result: Lamont doesn't get suspended, he can keep his purse money and the IBF lets him keep the belt.

Lamont Peterson fights Kendall Holt

The broadcasters portray him as the victim of the system and he gets a pass for using steroids in the Khan fight.

What is it about Lamont that either gets him the benefit of the doubt or a pass in his wrongdoings?

Is it because of his tough upbringing story?

Because he is an American? It's not uncommon for American athletes to use performance enhancement drugs. See for example boxers like Tony, Holyfield, Vargas and Mosley. Lance Armstrong being one of the biggest cheaters in the history of any sport.

Or is it simply because of his puppy wuppy eyes?

you do realize why he was allowed to keep his belt, right? he agreed to have his medical records reviewed by another doctor and they confirmed his condition

Comment

This is bacause he beat Khan right? Notice there's not threads about Prescott and Garcia. Why are they ignored, because they knocked him out...

Comment

It brought his testosterone levels up to NORMAL. It wasn't any bullcrap like the guy Mickey Bey where his testosterone levels were crazy high.
            Normal is 1:1. Peterson was 3.77:1.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee Keepz View Post
              What happened to your crusade in cleaning up the sport?
              What the heck are you even talking about man? Get Floyd's nuts out of your mouth and realize this thread has nothing to do with him. Go jump off a bridge. SMH, I swear idiots on this site man.

Comment

Originally posted by fitefan View Post
                you do realize why he was allowed to keep his belt, right? he agreed to have his medical records reviewed by another doctor and they confirmed his condition
                According to the IBF they asked someone if the levels were consistent with therapeutic use. But therapeutic use is being used used as doping by stealth in MMA so I don't know if that really answers anything.

I hope he's clean, but I'm not convinced.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisTLD View Post
                  What you said reminds me of this part in the Hauser article:

That led Ryan Connolly to observe that more than a few elite athletes suffer from hypogonadism and note, “This may seem odd since these athletes are physical specimens. How can they be so muscular and fit but have natural testosterone production deficiencies at a higher rate than ordinary people? The dirty little secret is not necessarily that these athletes are lying about their hypogonadism. The dirty little secret is the likely cause of the hypogonadism in the first place - past anabolic steroid abuse.”
                  Very true. Physical activity increases testosterone levels.

Comment

It brought his testosterone levels up to NORMAL. It wasn't any bullcrap like the guy Mickey Bey where his testosterone levels were crazy high.
                    So he should be permitted to be synthetically engineered to level the playing field bcse his genetics aren't "normal". Not everybody is created equal.

Comment

What the heck are you even talking about man? Get Floyd's nuts out of your mouth and realize this thread has nothing to do with him. Go jump off a bridge. SMH, I swear idiots on this site man.
                      WTF! Where did I say Mayweather's name?

I find it funny you're defending a PED user...lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X