No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Saleta Knocks Out Andrew Golota in Polish War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Saleta Knocks Out Andrew Golota in Polish War

Before a sold out crowd at the Ergo Arena in Poland, an all-Polish nostalgic heavyweight encounter took place, as 44-year old Przemyslaw Saleta (44-7, 22 KOs) returned to the ring after seven years of retirement and stopped 45-year old Andrew Golota (41-9-1, 33 KOs) in the sixth round of a very brutal slugfest. Golota was coming off more than a four year layoff himself. The two boxers traded big punches until Saleta overwhelmed Golota in the sixth round and sent him down for the full count of ten.

[Click Here To Read More]

Gonna have to youtube this fun. Looks fun.

Comment

lol wow two old men punching it out. lol

Comment

I get to use the word "Bum" in its proper context, no bigger bum in recent years than Golota!! He was a "dug out" artist years ago and to even write about him as a 45+ yrs old fighter is a joke!! Could care less for him!!

.....................a true BUM!! HA!! Ray.

Comment

Golata threw quite a high volume of punches for a heavyweight of any age and moved pretty good...they both did. I enjoyed this fight and for a 45 year old he looked pretty good. The finish was weird...he got hit behind the head a couple of times...then he kind of stumbled into Saleta who more or less threw him down and the ref called it a KO. I would have like him to have had the opportunity to regroup and carry on if he wanted to. I've seen plenty worse in the division from much younger boxers.

Comment

Working...
          X