No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Rigondeaux Fire Back at Donaire VADA Claims

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
    Donaire in the recent interview said VADA's got a better record than USADA. USADA was in the middle of it all when Heredia Tricks them all & gets away with his Magic!
    Donaire is biased though, and only knows whatever Victor Conte tells him. VADA doesn't have a better track record because they haven't been around that long. USADA has been around for quite some time now and works with athletes from a wide range of sports. VADA is pretty much just boxing.

Comment

Nonito should just let his management team handle this and worry about fight. He sounds like a whiny little girl but all this drama has intensified the fight.

Find myself rooting for Rigo more and more everyday

Comment

Originally posted by TheHook84 View Post
        I'm still waiting for Cameron Dunkin to speak about this matter, he's the boss.
        That makes sense as that is the unofficial cath phrase at the Robert Garcia boxing academy in Oxnard

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
          Nonito should just let his management team handle this and worry about fight. He sounds like a whiny little girl but all this drama has intensified the fight.

Its going to be a great fight and both camps want to destroy each other so bad. May the best man win and I believe that will be Nonito.

Comment

I can't believe Rigo is working with Heredia!! This is probably one of the most disappointing things I've heard in some time. Rigo has always been a stand up guy who has earned his respect, but now everything is a question mark.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post

I'm right there with you. It getting more intense as the time goes on, it's hard to ignore. I also agree with you on the Donaire part he seems to be getting a little whiny. What happen to let the commission do their job

Comment

Originally posted by BabyFaceAssasin View Post
                I can't believe Rigo is working with Heredia!! This is probably one of the most disappointing things I've heard in some time. Rigo has always been a stand up guy who has earned his respect, but now everything is a question mark.
                he is not.........

Comment

That's that excuse knocked out the park.

I await excuse #35...

Comment

Donaire acting like a fukin Diva, seems to me like he wants to pull out of the fight, he threaten to do so at least 2-3 times already and he is doing so over minor issues

He is so quick to jump on Twitter of Facebook and B!TCH ABOUT EVERYTHING because if or WHEN he pulls out he wants to put the blame all on Rigondeaux

If your scared say your scared...Donaire never wanted this fight so I would not be shocked if he finds a way out

Comment

BREAKING NEWS : Cameron Dunkin said Rigondeaux gave VADA a disconnected Cell phone number team Donaire provided Toprank and HBO a signed contract and asked Darchinyan fight to be approved

Comment

Working...
                      X