Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Rigondeaux Fire Back at Donaire VADA Claims

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Donaire and everything he is trying to do with drugs in the sport, but let VADA sort this out. He should focus on fighting. The fact he is threatening to pull out suggests to me he is slightly concerned by Rigo so why would Rigo stop with the mind games if they are clearly working if they arent made up?

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
      It doesn't matter if they didn't know which gym they were going to train at. What's important is that VADA knew Rigo's immediate whereabouts at any time so the testing could have already began. They should have given VADA the hotel information or wherever they were staying at temporarily so VADA can go to that place to test. If they were staying at different hotels at different days, that information should have been given to VADA as soon as they checked in. Anyone can dope anywhere, not just in a gym. Instead, Rigo went off the grid for 3 days while VADA was trying to contact them.

He's under a 365/24/7 program already. I don't know when was the last blood/piss samples were taken, but knowing you can be tested at any time itself is a deterrent and part of the testing.
      do u think we can arrange for usada to do the same tests? or is nonito still denying usada access

Comment

Originally posted by simonihirst View Post
        I like Donaire and everything he is trying to do with drugs in the sport, but let VADA sort this out. He should focus on fighting. The fact he is threatening to pull out suggests to me he is slightly concerned by Rigo so why would Rigo stop with the mind games if they are clearly working if they arent made up?
        He is focusing on fighting, whoever is tweeting for him is probably one of his people in his camp.

Comment

Why wasn't donaire concerned wher arce or nishioka were??? Crack on with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
            do u think we can arrange for usada to do the same tests? or is nonito still denying usada access
            Rigo could do whatever he wants to himself. Nobody is stopping Rigo. Donaire shouldn't have to do that though. Having two agencies taking your blood is idiotic. That can't be good for your training having so much blood taken out.

If Rigo wanted USADA, he should have mentioned it in the negotiations, not in the last minute during the presser. Had Rigo actually asked for USADA for himself in the negotiations because he didn't trust VADA, Donaire would have likely allowed it. The problem with switching to USADA now is that it would take a long time get the process started and to draft up the new contracts, which is stupid when the VADA contracts were already ready. The point of forcing Rigo to sign those VADA contracts before the presser was to get the already delayed process of testing started. Having one agency test you for a longer period of time is more effective than having two agencies test your for a shorter period of time.
            Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 02-24-2013, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cuzzlo View Post
              Why wasn't donaire concerned wher arce or nishioka were??? Crack on with it.
              Did it occur to you that recent news about Gamboa could have triggered his concern? And add Mikey Bey and there is no way in hell Donaire should ever let testing be a request but not mandatory for ANY future opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                Either team Donaire are trying really hard to make Rigondeaux look bad or there is a ton of miscommunication between two camps.
                For the sake of sanity lets just leave it at as a lot of miscommunication

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                  Rigo could do whatever he wants to himself. Nobody is stopping Rigo. Donaire shouldn't have to do that though. Having two agencies taking your blood is idiotic. That can't be good for your training having so much blood taken out.

If Rigo wanted USADA, he should have mentioned it in the negotiations, not in the last minute during the presser. Had Rigo actually asked for USADA for himself in the negotiations because he didn't trust VADA, Donaire would have likely allowed it. The problem with switching to USADA now is that it would take a long time get the process started and to draft up the new contracts, which is stupid when the VADA contracts were already ready. The point of forcing Rigo to sign those VADA contracts before the presser was to get the already delayed process of testing started. Having one agency test you for a longer period of time is more effective than having two agencies test your for a shorter period of time.

Donaire in the recent interview said VADA's got a better record than USADA. USADA was in the middle of it all when Heredia Tricks them all & gets away with his Magic!

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                    Did it occur to you that recent news about Gamboa could have triggered his concern? And add Mikey Bey and there is no way in hell Donaire should ever let testing be a request but not mandatory for ANY future opponent.
                    I didn't follow all the events in Donaire vs arce but wasn't arce working with heredia? Was there mandatory testing for that fight

Comment

Nothing left to discuss then. Lets get the fight on.

If I lived in Florida I would knock on Rigondeaux's home address for some pictures and an autograph thanks to boxingscene posting his location. If I was Donaire, I would pay for a marching band to play outside his bedroom window every night at 3am and generally make so much noise every couple of days to fcuk his sleep up

Comment

Working...
                      X