Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trout Says Canelo is no Different from Cotto.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trout's main target is to survive the distance. Canelo's is to punish and KO his opponent. Trout hits, runs, hugs. Ref breaks. Rinse and repeat. Ref has a very important role to play in this fight. Canelo needs the ref in the Berto/Guerrero fight to be able to employ an inside game.

Comment

Originally posted by iseah100 View Post
      I got Trout. It's hard to pick Canelo cause of his less then stellar competition. He looks like the real deal though. I bet my dad $200 Canelo loses. Let's hope I win. Trout UD

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      Sorry but I hope you lose. I will be betting $500 on Canelo to win plus points with Bushbaby. If his competition is less than stellar that does not make Canelo less than stellar. He has been fighting pro since he was 15 and he has more KOs as a pro than Trout's total number of pro fights.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        Sorry but I hope you lose. I will be betting $500 on Canelo to win plus points with Bushbaby. If his competition is less than stellar that does not make Canelo less than stellar. He has been fighting pro since he was 15 and he has more KOs as a pro than Trout's total number of pro fights.
        Please click the link & lay out your terms. But yeah, canelo has 41 fights & about 37 were cabdrivers & the rest either old, shot or small. Nothing to brag about.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          I am a Canelo fan and I think he will beat Trout and probably KO him. I don't think Canelo is the same as Cotto at all. Cotto is 31 and in my opinion a natural welterweight. He is past prime and has been beat up badly by Pacquiao and Margarito. Even in his prime Cotto lacked stamina and did not do well under pressure. Canelo is a full sized 154 pounder and he is only 22 and getting better with every fight. Canelo is taller than Cotto with more reach. He is faster than Cotto and punches harder. He has better stamina than Cotto and thrives on pressure. Cotto does his best work with his left hand but Canelo is very good with both hands and combinations. Canelo has a great killer instinct. If he hurts Trout he will jump on him hard.
          Lots of assumptions here. How do you know if Canelo has good stamina? Which of Canelos fights tells you that? Getting better every fight? Beating up fringe contender from two weight classes below you is getting better? Thrives on pressure? Please explain how you came to that conclusion.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
            Lots of assumptions here. How do you know if Canelo has good stamina? Which of Canelos fights tells you that? Getting better every fight? Beating up fringe contender from two weight classes below you is getting better? Thrives on pressure? Please explain how you came to that conclusion.
            Same could be said about trout except his stamina is really good compare to ginger,but who the hell has trout beat? A shot cotto who is a b level fighter in his prime, trout resume is a joke and is not much better then Canelo. I still got Canelo by ko when trout attacks he is going to get countered and koed

Comment

This and Donaire-Rigondeaux are my two most anticipated fights right now, and I wish they would just be made lumping official already.

Comment

Trout clearly fought the worst version of Cotto. Cotto is a good fighter but hes been on a decline for a while. Just really hasn't brought any wow factor the ring. If Trout thinks Canelo is anywhere near what Cottos today he is in for a rude awakening.

Comment

Originally posted by _Gatti_ View Post
                  Trout clearly fought the worst version of Cotto. Cotto is a good fighter but hes been on a decline for a while. Just really hasn't brought any wow factor the ring. If Trout thinks Canelo is anywhere near what Cottos today he is in for a rude awakening.
                  But the fact is,that Trout fought Cotto,while Alvarez does not have a single win against any fighter in the top 5 JMW...While I understand that Alvarez is live and one of the top fighters in the div..He's really(really)unproven..i think Trout has earned the right to pop off at the mouth a bit..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                    But the fact is,that Trout fought Cotto,while Alvarez does not have a single win against any fighter in the top 5 JMW...While I understand that Alvarez is live and one of the top fighters in the div..He's really(really)unproven..i think Trout has earned the right to pop off at the mouth a bit..
                    what happened to you not liking cheaters?

Comment

''I hate cheaters'' supports Mosely and Peterson lol

dumb ass munkey boi

Comment

Working...
                      X