• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
    If Pac accepted the $40 Million, not to worry,
    FRAUD, can always come up with New ways to
    AVOID the Best.....HISTORICAL FACT!!!
    Now it's the Cinnamon Bun's Turn, FRAUD's agreement.....Canelo your Next, in Sept.!!!
    Anyone That's paying attention, Believe that??? ALL MY Points that FRAUD dosen't honor
    His Word, given to secure Canelo to get decent PPV #'s on May 5th!!!

Comment

After reading this article I think we can all agree that mayweather isn't planning on going up to jmw ever again he dosen't really seem interested in Canelo or trout or any of the other top jmw's and regarding pacquiao here he goes saying he has to get past Marquez and Bradley first...really? Who did Marquez have to fight to earn his shot against the almighty mayweather? I said this before and I'll say it again I'm a mayweather fan and I believe he'll go right through pacquiao but I think he has doubts himself about fighting pacquiao he's scared and it bothers me cause he gives a lame reason like he don't want to be involved with top rank the self proclaimed "best" fighter in the world shouldn't be acting like that that being said I think Guerrero is going to surprise a lot of people including him come fight night I think Guerrero is gonna pull out the victory.

Comment

Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
        So, if Pacquiao agrees to OST, agrees with NO PPV revenue, agrees with 70-30 split... still the fight wont be made cuz he needs to get past Bradley and Marquez.

But, guys like Victor Ortiz and Robert Guerrero just have to beat a bum Andre Berto.

Here you got it. Floyd's 2013 brand new excuse.
        I know the guy just sounds ****** so what he's saying his Marquez had to beat Juan Diaz and jump two weight classes... Oh I'm sorry almost three weight classes to earn his shot gimme a break I'm tellin you guys i think he's gonna have his hands full with Guerrero he's gonna pressure Floyd like no one has done before.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie View Post
          These 2 quotes don't contradict each other at all. There's really nothing to defend. A May-Paq fight would have done much more for Pacquiao's career than Mayweather's career. Pacquiao and Arum should've made this fight 4 years ago, but they passed. You "fans" should all let that fight go at this point.
          It would've done more for Pacquiao's career, because he's the smaller man, moving up to his 7th weight division to beat a consensus top P4P fighter.

It would've been HUGE for Mayweather as well, seeing that he was fighting a consensus #1/2 P4P fighter, and undoubtedly one of the best of this generation.

2 way street Flowmo. Floyd didn't go out of his way of making the fight either.

You are a Flowmo buddy. Take that Richard Pryor avatar off. HE HATES YOU.

Edit: Actually, by that standard, it would've done much more for Floyd's career. He has no defining moments/fights, besides Corralles. Pacquiao has that for days. Not to mention, Pacquiao's the smaller fighter, and isn't really obligated to fight him. Damn Floyd's a lil punk.
          Last edited by Scarcaztic; 02-24-2013, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Muscles72 View Post
            I know the guy just sounds ****** so what he's saying his Marquez had to beat Juan Diaz and jump two weight classes... Oh I'm sorry almost three weight classes to earn his shot gimme a break I'm tellin you guys i think he's gonna have his hands full with Guerrero he's gonna pressure Floyd like no one has done before.
            I really hope so. And if that really happens, you'll see how fast the Mayweather/Pacquiao fight gets done.

Comment

It would've done more for Pacquiao's career, because he's the smaller man, moving up to his 7th weight division to beat a consensus top P4P fighter.

It would've been HUGE for Mayweather as well, seeing that he was fighting a consensus #1/2 P4P fighter, and undoubtedly one of the best of this generation.

2 way street Flowmo. Floyd didn't go out of his way of making the fight either.

You are a Flowmo buddy. Take that Richard Pryor avatar off. HE HATES YOU.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Sandman View Post
                The point is, Pacquiao is coming off of 2 losses. Guerrero is coming off of 2 wins. You guys want him to fight Pacquiao right now, just so you can say "Pacquiao was washed up and damaged goods, got knocked out by Marquez prior." Don't tell me you won't. Judging by the posts I see on this board, even you have to admit that you among others are going to say that. And another reason why the Pacquiao fight didn't happen and the Guerrero fight is happening is because unlike Pacquiao, Guerrero accepted the drug testing and the biggest purse of his career and comes off of a win. As a matter of fact, the difference between everyone Mayweather faced starting from the Mosley fight to now and Pacquiao is that they accepted the drug testing and Pacquiao didn't. But these aren't even the biggest obstacle for that fight. There are actually some people on this board that doesn't believe that the GB and TR feud is real. They actually ignore this huge obstacle as if it isn't there. ****s crazy.
                it dosen't matter when Floyd would've fought pacquiao mayweather would beat him easily anyway I think mayweather is just scared of pacquiao's style he don't want to risk that 0 that whole thing about not wanting to work with bob arum is a lot of bull he 's scared I didn't see Marquez crying about no drug test for the past nine years this is just nothing but nonsense coming out of mayweather's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
                  So, if Pacquiao agrees to OST, agrees with NO PPV revenue, agrees with 70-30 split... still the fight wont be made cuz he needs to get past Bradley and Marquez.

But, guys like Victor Ortiz and Robert Guerrero just have to beat a bum Andre Berto.

Here you got it. Floyd's 2013 brand new excuse.
                  Your talking like an idiot , Floyd batters Manny and all he will get is he beat a washed up Manny , all he will get is he cherry picked Manny when he was finished .

Manny was offered 50/50 in the biggest fight in history while he was prime and ran away from that , why dont you start threads on how Manny fcked up .

Comment

And people continue to talk about a Pacquiao-Mayweather fight...

Comment

Originally posted by Muscles72 View Post
                      it dosen't matter when Floyd would've fought pacquiao mayweather would beat him easily anyway I think mayweather is just scared of pacquiao's style he don't want to risk that 0 that whole thing about not wanting to work with bob arum is a lot of bull he 's scared I didn't see Marquez crying about no drug test for the past nine years this is just nothing but nonsense coming out of mayweather's mouth.
                      Children think scared , Floyd is not scared to fight anyone, at his level they dont get scared , Mannys style gets opened up like a can by Floyd , Im convinced you guys dont know what the fck you looking at , Manny has big trouble with any WW not CWed and JWWs beat him , and Floyd who can hang with the 154s is scared of Manny sheeeese , do you realize Manny WILL not fight Cotto without a draining CW at WW let alone 154 , Floyd did but he scared of Manny , unreal !

Its Manny is now finished , and Floyd hates Arum as much as Arum hates Floyd .

Comment

Working...
                      X