No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather on The Future, SHO, Guerrero, Jabs Top Rank

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    this right here. Didnt floyd talk to manny on the phone and say hell pay him but he needs to leave arum? Manny is dumb as hell for staying with arum anyways, he really doesnt need him
    Correction, he said, "but what if I lose???"

Fuggin ***** made.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
      As I've stated numerous times, this pisses Floyd off. The fact that Pac has 2 back to back losses and would still be the biggest fight for him. He figured the questions regarding fighting Pac would die yet till this day he's still being asked about fighting him by every interviewer he's sat with.
      Before the Losses, El FRAUD was Very Reluctant,
      Making Demands he knew Pac would Reject. ie: PUNKING OUT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by _Gatti_ View Post
        Floyd said he wont put no money in Arums pocket...so i highly doubt he will make a deal with Top Rank to fight Manny Pacquiao if he wont even buy a Pacquiao PPV event!
        Another Masterful way of PUNKING OUT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by _Gatti_ View Post
          Floyd said he wont put no money in Arums pocket...so i highly doubt he will make a deal with Top Rank to fight Manny Pacquiao if he wont even buy a Pacquiao PPV event!
          I find this to be a BS excuse as Floyd would be in line to make upwards of $80mil for this fight. Who in their right state of mind would turn down $ like that just so someone else doesnt make money?

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            this right here. Didnt floyd talk to manny on the phone and say hell pay him but he needs to leave arum? Manny is dumb as hell for staying with arum anyways, he really doesnt need him
            If Pac accepted the $40 Million, not to worry,
            FRAUD, can always come up with New ways to
            AVOID the Best.....HISTORICAL FACT!!!

Comment

I find this to be a BS excuse as Floyd would be in line to make upwards of $80mil for this fight. Who in their right state of mind would turn down $ like that just so someone else doesnt make money?
              That's called an excuse. Simple and plain. He's a fraud. He said in that article, his goal was to be considered the best ever, from the start of his career.

Well you already done ****ed that up. Make it up now.

Canelo/Pac/Martinez, retire.

Comment

If he fought PAC now people would call it a mismatch. They would say he only fighting him because he was knocked out. If PAC bounces back and knocks out Marquez and beats Bradley or Rios the fight would be in demand again.

Comment

FRAUD would, and Does....Rather than take an A$$ WHIPPIN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Poloro87 View Post
                    If he fought PAC now people would call it a mismatch. They would say he only fighting him because he was knocked out. If PAC bounces back and knocks out Marquez and beats Bradley or Rios the fight would be in demand again.
                    Why can't he just beat JMM? He already beat Bradley in the eyes of the world.

Does Floyd want Pac to be that damn worn down?

Why'd I even ask that, of course he does.

Floyd's a *****, and stop trolling ALT.

Comment

It's a shame Floyd didn't fight Pac while he had the hype but at least on the other hand it let Marquez get his revenge for all of the robberies.
                      It was very satisfying to see Juan end it once and for all with a life altering KO of Manny.
                      What we should see is the new Super Saiyan Marquez vs Mayweather and how is the fight going to go now that Marquez is just as strong as Floyd.
                      I think after Mayweather finishes off Guerrero that is the way to go.

Comment

Working...
                      X