No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire To Rigondeaux: Keep Playing Games, I'll Pull Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    Rigondeaux fans are proving themselves to be ass backward ******s of epic and biblical proportions.

The dude is completely blowing his chance screwing around. Period. This is his one shot to actually make a statement; he should be signing and doing everything requested within 2 f**king seconds. His ass should be sprinting to get this stuff done. Instead he is showing that he has something to hide and he's forever going to be a middle of the road nobody with a tiny fan base (probably the 6 Rigondeaux fans here on this site) while Donaire continues to bring in a mil per purse give or take from here on out.

No wonder Rigo fans are angry and butthurt. Lmao!!

This ^^^^^^^^

Comment

Rigondeaux fans are proving themselves to be ass backward ******s of epic and biblical proportions.

The dude is completely blowing his chance screwing around. Period. This is his one shot to actually make a statement; he should be signing and doing everything requested within 2 f**king seconds. His ass should be sprinting to get this stuff done. Instead he is showing that he has something to hide and he's forever going to be a middle of the road nobody with a tiny fan base (probably the 6 Rigondeaux fans here on this site) while Donaire continues to bring in a mil per purse give or take from here on out.

Hard to argue with this.

Comment

• Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
        so how do you suppose nonito eliminates the suspicion?

coz to me , year round testing is the way to do it and i dont see people who works with memo doing the same thing.

to me , you sound like it's the same thing
        Conte knows how to beat the system because he invented it. Lmfao at the idiots claiming conte turned a leaf and is a new man! Hahha manny PAC got knocked the fuk out by a clean JMM! The commission did their jobs now deal with it! Viva Mexico and memo! U bunch of shi t tard s like sonny lungs! PAC avoided better testing but he is clean? Hahha yeah ok. May the best man win fellas

Comment

• No need for this type of b.s. Either fight Donaire and give him what he wants or don't blame Donaire if he does pull out. Donaire doesn't need Rigondeaux he can fight anyone else and he's fine. Rigondeaux needs Donaire so I don't know why he would blow his chances to fight Donaire?

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
            I remember Donaire stating that he wouldn't force his opponents to VADA testing. Rigo should've just said "No, I won't do it" and kept it moving. This has created an unnecessary obstacle.

Did anyone of his previous opponents have to agree to VADA testing?
            I think Donaire is 1000% right here. It would be one thing if Rigo had said no right away. To say yes and then ploy sends a bad message and is highly suspect. Could just be head games.

Comment

+1

If Rigo pulls anykind of stunt again Donaire should pull out and never look back. Rigo should be thanking Donaire every day for giving him this fight, instead he's acting like a punk.

Comment

• Originally posted by crold1 View Post
                I think Donaire is 1000% right here. It would be one thing if Rigo had said no right away. To say yes and then ploy sends a bad message and is highly suspect. Could just be head games.
                Agreed. I don't blame Donaire for not letting it go, but this drama could've definitely been avoided.

However, had Rigo not accepted the testing, fans would've probably made a fuss over that too.

Comment

• i'm about done with this fight...**** rigo...i hope donaire walks away..rigo has shown that he doesn't deserve ****. ****ing 11 fight POS acting liek a ****ign *****...lets seem hi mtry and get another opportunity at a 750k payday..**** this ****ing piece of scum...

he can go **** off back to cuba that POS *****.....****ing hell...

Comment

• Originally posted by TheHook84 View Post
                    Nonito Donaire was ESPNs 2012 Fighter of the Year and is currently the #1 Pound For Pound Boxer in the World on many peoples list so he deserves to call the shots. Donaire is a Cash Cow and will make you money so you must respect him.
                    He is not #1 pfp on many people's list keep smoking that mayweather crack, donair can't call any dam shot he doest have a dam fan base or popularity shiiiiiiit is a joke. Arum is the one calling the shots and is working donaire like a bbiitttcch made puppet
                    Last edited by wizard king; 02-24-2013, 12:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by wizard king View Post
                      He is not #1 pfp on many people's list keep smoking that mayweather crack, donair can't call any dam shot he doest have a dam fan base or popularity shiiiiiiit is a joke. Arum is the one calling the shots and is working donaire like a bbiitttcch made puppet
                      Nonito Donaire is the #1 P4P Fighter on my list. The key term is P4P, who else is dominating his weight class like Donaire?

Comment

Working...
                      X