No announcement yet.

Showtime RBR & Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    I wouldn't even be mad at Ishe if he fought a few scrubs. Guy has been through it all he deserves a little run with the belt. Then he can lose it but get a payday in the process.
    At least a few paydays. He should have held is own in the interview and broke down in the locker room but it is what it is. He seems like a good dude and he deserves some respect.

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
      I think Rosado would fight just about anyone, and Andrade is probably the most toughest opponent available. I think Rosado should try and get a fight with Kirkland/Rabchenko/Jonak first.
      Rosado would have whooped K9, it was a stupid move for him to move up and fight Golovkin.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        I wouldn't even be mad at Ishe if he fought a few scrubs. Guy has been through it all he deserves a little run with the belt. Then he can lose it but get a payday in the process.
        I would. That's why I wanted K9 to lose it in the first place. We don't need another titlist with bad matchmaking habits.

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
        Rosado would have whooped K9, it was a stupid move for him to move up and fight Golovkin.
        His momentum took a hit, but at least he got his name out there. Hopefully the loss won't set him back too far though.
        Last edited by kiaba360; 02-24-2013, 12:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X