Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When us Brits gonna realise the sport of Boxing..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Brits at Heavyweight totally outclassed the US Heavyweights
    The US has better divisions

What does it matter?

It's really sad you can try make a massive conclusion like this, when a fighter like DAVID PRICE loses a fight..... like seriously

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
      Considering how small we are in size we pack a punch in MOST sports on the world stage. We can't win em all, that's just life.

We may not dominate in boxing but we hold our own as a sporting nation, have no doubt
      Look at the size of our population!

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        I think we have some very good fighters we just hype up guys with big power too much. Tbh I pretty much fell for the Price hype then I went and looked back at his fights not even detail and thought frankly he is awful and very very flawed.

A guy I do rate highly yet seems to get no hype/credit is Denton Vassell! Hes a damn good fighter and IMO the best welterweight we have behind Brook.
        Where is Vassell at though?

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
          See, idiotic price fans?

See what I have to put up with because of morons like you
          Don't come to conclusions boi!! Never rated Price!!

Moron?

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
            It's just a sport dude.

Don't get so emotionally attached to it.

you'll only be let down when fat american vets like tony thompson rattle your boy's brain.

Comment

dont worry, the premier league is light years away from our "mls" so we're even

Comment

price is a good fighter, though....

Comment

I think yall got talent, just need some better coaching.

Comment

The UK has some good fighters, has done in the past and will in the future. All things considered we do ok for ourselves.
                    We have always had talent, we are certainly not dominant, but theres plenty who have it worse.
                    Last edited by Chrismart; 02-23-2013, 10:42 PM.

Comment

Seems like a troll thread, but i'll bite. The UK actually produces and has produced some great champions. Randy Turpin was the second guy to beat SRR i think. Herol Graham also a great fighter. Eubank, Benn, Lewis, Bruno. Calzaghe is a recent example, as is Hatton. Kell Brook looks a fighter. The UK def produces top talent.

Comment

Working...
                      X