Collapse
No announcement yet.

David price knocked out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what channel or network did they show this fight?

Comment

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
      I have always said, in general boxers of that size cant take a punch. There are some exceptions. It's also the case with stamina.
      I haven't seen a fighter who takes a punch better than Vitali.
      Wach can take a hell of a punch.
      Valuev could take a massive punch.

Comment

As always, the experts who knew all along come out of the wood work. SMH.

Not looking good for Price though. Terrible setback.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
          I haven't seen a fighter who takes a punch better than Vitali.
          Wach can take a hell of a punch.
          Valuev could take a massive punch.
          I did say there are exceptions, Vitali being one of the biggest. Wach is only 6ft5 unless I am mistaken. Im talking about the huge beasts. 6ft9. Valuev is just unhuman. His head is like iron.

Comment

Not sure Price can come back from that, he has looked very good against lesser guys but he's stepped up and fallen well short. He looked nervous from the off, just wish I'd been on Thompson for the odds.

Comment

One of the softest KOs in history

Comment

God, this is a good day. Hopefully he'll rebuild enough to be able to challenge Fury when he picks up a strap

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  One of the softest KOs in history
                  It was a terrible KO. You see guys take bigger shots in sparring or early pro fights. For a guy hyped as the heir apparant to the Klit's it's almost career ending. If it would have been a huge punch from wlad I could understand. But he was out on his feet from a terrible fighter in TT who is an old man and well out of shape. Looked like an arm punch that stopped him.

Comment

I just came home from work and am suprised as hell. Thompson has had one decent win sine 2007; knocking out Chazz Witherspoon in 2009.

Price was lumbering but I expected him to dispatch with Thompson.

Geez, now Audley REALLY looks like a bum.

Comment

If it wasn't david price I would be screaming dive and betting scam. But this is normal considering its price.

Comment

Working...
                      X