No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire, Rigondeaux’s Manager Clarify Latest VADA Beef

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
    Donaire said he didnt even sign the contract! That someone else signed the VADA and he was just made out to be a liar by hes owner the one who profits the most from him being a cash cow BOB ARUM who just said he saw rigo sign it etc so who do you believe
    after all these games rigo has been playing i dont blame nonito for not signing the contract yet. he's on the A side

Comment

• No!!! I want this fight....please no + PEDS!

Comment

• This is what i dont understand.

As a fan of Donaire i'm willing to admit that Nonito didnt even want this fight. I'm sure he wanted Mares instead as his preference. If you guys wanna criticize Nonito for that, that's perfectly legitimate.

But you can't criticize Nonito for how he's acted here, even if its perceived as being "whiny"

On the flip side...Rigondeaux says he wanted this fight for years, and kept on calling Nonito a ducker.

If he's so desperate to fight Donaire, why is he causing problems? And why now, after he already agreed to the fight?

This makes no sense and Rigo's actions are very disconcerting and questionable.

I can understand why Donaire is threatening to pull out, if someone already agreed to testing but now making himself unavailable for testing, its a red flag.

Comment

• Originally posted by devildg View Post
          This is what i dont understand.

As a fan of Donaire i'm willing to admit that Nonito didnt even want this fight. I'm sure he wanted Mares instead as his preference. If you guys wanna criticize Nonito for that, that's perfectly legitimate.

But you can't criticize Nonito for how he's acted here, even if its perceived as being "whiny"

On the flip side...Rigondeaux says he wanted this fight for years, and kept on calling Nonito a ducker.

If he's so desperate to fight Donaire, why is he causing problems? And why now, after he already agreed to the fight?

I can understand why Donaire is threatening to pull out, if someone already agreed to testing but now making himself unavailable for testing, its a red flag.
          Great summary and we should know more when Cameron Duncan speaks today. Donaire wants the fight but Riga is stalling.

Comment

• If I'm Donaire, I would have pull out the plug already!

Rigo is acting strange here... He said he's used with the Olympic Style Drug Test but he's adamant to subject himself!

With he's association with Memo, Donaire has every right to suspect!

Whether this fight happens or not, it's entirely up to Rigo!

Honestly, I still believe Donaire will beat Rigo even he's on PEDs!
            But can't blame Donaire for being carefull here... Look what happen to Pac?

Comment

• Originally posted by wengz2002 View Post
              If I'm Donaire, I would have pull out the plug already!

Rigo is acting strange here... He said he's used with the Olympic Style Drug Test but he's adamant to subject himself!

With he's association with Memo, Donaire has every right to suspect!

Whether this fight happens or not, it's entirely up to Rigo!

Honestly, I still believe Donaire will beat Rigo even he's on PEDs!
              But can't blame Donaire for being carefull here... Look what happen to Pac?
              pac was probably on steriods the whole time, who d f r u kidding? About memo he doesnt work with Rigo, everytime someone says that they work together they keep showing me that picture of them , that they took together in houston for the arce nonito fight thats it thats all they got lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post

Address: SECRET
                Tel. No.: SECRET

Comment

• Originally posted by devildg View Post
                  This is what i dont understand.

it's so frustrating when you consider this....a guy with only 11 pro fights gets the opportunity to fight one of the top ten best in the world and for 750k, and this is how he's acting???? seriously??? i hope donaire walks away teach rigondeaux a lesson for being an idiot....rather see donaire vs mares anyways..**** rigo..
                  Last edited by Bermuda; 02-24-2013, 11:19 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                    This has been a comedy of errors from the start. I wouldn't want to work with any of the players involved in a business deal if I could help it. In my opinion, Team Rigondeaux is now to blame if this fight falls through. The following post echoes my thoughts perfectly:
                    no reason for the fight to fall through. Donaire is being a little biatch. Rigo past tests for years so obviously he's talented on his own so what is donaire so worried about? Guys like Marvin Hagler would say I don't give a fxxk what you take I'm going to KO you anyway and let management worry about it. Donaire should quit crying and quit threatening to call the fight off over every little thing. He sounds like a biatch. There is still plenty of time for testing.

Comment

• Just scrap the fight.....Donaire-Darchinyan II and Rigo-tomato can, everyone is happy.

Either that or scrap the testing and both guys juice to the gills and make this happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X