Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Peterson: I Don’t Think Matthysse Poses Problems For Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

matthysse fighting peterson is A nightmare.

he's gonna look like crap in that fight.............

(never mind the nuthugging and carrying on on this forum) he's gonna look bad.

to be honest i thought he looked pretty horrible against a past it judah.
    Last edited by Godsfly; 02-23-2013, 05:30 PM.

Comment

matthyse vs enyone

peterson doesnt know what is a strong fighter, matthysse is more inteligent and powerfull than holt

Comment

Originally posted by javierigg View Post
        peterson doesnt know what is a strong fighter, matthysse is more inteligent and powerfull than holt
        strong yes. intelligent? No.

holt is better with setting traps & out boxing opponents.

holt just has very bad stamina............

Comment

This is the best available fight to make at 140 right now.

Comment

Lamont peterson said it best, he usually has to track people down - translation: apply the pressure, so you really do not get to appreciate his boxing ability, people must not remember theclosed door sparring session he and Mayweather had before mayweathers fight against Ortiz? Not that he dominated mayweather, but I heard he got his attention and held his own! Lamont peterson is a DOG! if Matthysse cannot put him out in 5 or 6 rounds, there will be hell to pay - Just because you can punch does not make you an elite fighter..

Comment

This would be the best fight on the books so far slightly over Canelo vs Trout. A chance to really gauge Matthysse and see if hes worthy the lovefest he receives on this site.

Comment

Lamont Peterson better watch what comes out his month.... lol The way i see it a replay of Brandon Rios vs Anthony Peterson... Lucas is going to start chopping him down to the body early and then land is right bomb..... one hitter quiter....

Comment

I say who ever fights Peterson hire Angel Memo Hernandez to even the playing field.

Comment

Damn people are in love with Lucas here. I mean guy is a beast no doubt, but in his two biggest fights he lost(disputed of course). The Devon Alexander fight was a hometown decision, but it was still somewhat close and he lost early rounds to Zab. Does he beat Peterson, probably, but folks act like he just gonna spark him out.

Comment

Matthysse is a damn beast, that's for sure. But I see Peterson walking right past Matty and stopping him in the 7th or 8th.

Comment

Working...
                      X