No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Peterson: I Don’t Think Matthysse Poses Problems For Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Main Source View Post
    If the fight gets made, I hope Peterson beats the crap out of Lucas and closes that chapter. Boxingscene is being overrun by first-time-watchers and kitchen sinks.
    You think a "first time watcher" is checking out a Lucas Matthysse fight???

He's as hipster as it gets with boxing fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by parrish duke View Post
      Lamont peterson said it best, he usually has to track people down - translation: apply the pressure, so you really do not get to appreciate his boxing ability, people must not remember theclosed door sparring session he and Mayweather had before mayweathers fight against Ortiz? Not that he dominated mayweather, but I heard he got his attention and held his own! Lamont peterson is a DOG! if Matthysse cannot put him out in 5 or 6 rounds, there will be hell to pay - Just because you can punch does not make you an elite fighter..
      I think they asked him to leave camp after two days.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        I'm at the point where I'm just going to ignore anyone who says this when talking about Matthysse. Matthysse didn't lose to Alexander, and 9 times out of 10 if someone says he did they are just saying it because they feel some need to discredit Matthysse.
        Well said.

Comment

• Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
          Who gives a crap about the Judah and Alexander fight's, everybody has their opinion about that. I'm down to bet all my point's that Lucas beats both those guy's in rematches if it ever happens. Any takers?

Didn't think so

Comment

• I hope this fight happens and in DC i'd love to be able to conveniently go

Comment

• People think that Lucas is a face first brawler that only has power. Dude has skills and he beat zudah and alexander putting both on their ass by the way. If this fight happens I am taking Lucas his power is a game changer.

Comment

• Originally posted by RVABoxer
                I hope this fight happens and in DC i'd love to be able to conveniently go
                I'm there! mathed and houigo might make it too.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Peterson looked good but let's be honest, Holt isn't anything special as far as boxing skills and this fight went as I thought it would.

Holt is a big puncher but that's about it. If he can't land the right hand, then he's done for.

Mathysse is another big puncher but he also is more aggressive than Holt and I think has a better chin. Interesting fight but I think I'm leaning with Peterson on this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
                    I'm there! mathed and houigo might make it too.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                    were you at the fight this weekend?

Comment

• Mad GB is doing everything in their power to keep Garcia away from Matthysse but if this fight is made I will be there

Comment

Working...
                      X