Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Peterson: I Don’t Think Matthysse Poses Problems For Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Matthysse d1ck pulling is at a all time high. Dudes act like that guy isn't beatable.

He lost to Alexander and f-cking Judah for christ sakes. If he was the man those fights wouldn't have been close. I like dude but y all pumping him up like he is god.

Comment

• 50-50 fight. Matthysse is not a quick mover giving Peterson the opportunity to use his length and box him from range if he stays disciplined. However, when Peterson gets cracked he'll revert to bringing the fight to Matthysse which plays right into Lucas' hands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Quiet_Storm View Post
        50-50 fight. Matthysse is not a quick mover giving Peterson the opportunity to use his length and box him from range if he stays disciplined. However, when Peterson gets cracked he'll revert to bringing the fight to Matthysse which plays right into Lucas' hands.
        This^^^^ Matthysse isn't quick, but his timing is on point.

Comment

• better be at verizon center instead of that terrible venue the other day

Comment

• If the fight gets made, I hope Peterson beats the crap out of Lucas and closes that chapter. Boxingscene is being overrun by first-time-watchers and kitchen sinks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Quiet_Storm View Post
              50-50 fight. Matthysse is not a quick mover giving Peterson the opportunity to use his length and box him from range if he stays disciplined. However, when Peterson gets cracked he'll revert to bringing the fight to Matthysse which plays right into Lucas' hands.
              Body work and the jab(from both)will play a big role in this fight..I believe Peterson is tough enough to stand up to Matt's power..But Matt's has fight/momentum changing power and very good timing..This will be a fight in which the harder worker will win..Matt's is going to have to step it up against a fighter like Peterson who is really active...

Good break down bro..

Comment

• Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
                The Matthysse d1ck pulling is at a all time high. Dudes act like that guy isn't beatable.

He lost to Alexander and f-cking Judah for christ sakes. If he was the man those fights wouldn't have been close. I like dude but y all pumping him up like he is god.
                I'm at the point where I'm just going to ignore anyone who says this when talking about Matthysse. Matthysse didn't lose to Alexander, and 9 times out of 10 if someone says he did they are just saying it because they feel some need to discredit Matthysse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
                  The Matthysse d1ck pulling is at a all time high. Dudes act like that guy isn't beatable.

He was robbed in the Alexander and Judah fights. Both of them were running and holding for dear life. Looking at your avatar I know what kind of fighters you like, the cowards that just hug, run, hold, cheat, have good defenses and reflexes, speed, not much power. Sound familiar ??? I prefer the macho Latino style. Attack like a man, without worrying about the consecuences, no running, no holding, no moving. Machos.

Comment

• Lucas better make sure this roider gets tested 24/7.

Comment

• I hate the word robbery and how it's used on this forum..Fuccking guys throwing that word around for every fight that they don't agree with the decision..Truly disgusting..

Comment

Working...
                      X