Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you purchase a Mayweather vs Pac fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you purchase a Mayweather vs Pac fight?

If they fought May 4th, would you be more likely to purchase the fight than the current fight in place? I hear people saying the Pac vs Mayweather fight lost interest... I don't think so. I still don't see Mayweather fighting anyone else and making as much money as with a Pac fight, outside a Canelo fight...maybe? Whats your thoughts on a Mayweather fight that would make the most money? True boxing fans would pay with blood for a Mayweather vs Martinez card but lets be realistic.

who wouldn't you dumbass

Comment

There is quite a few people posting on the Mayweather interview thread that the fight lost it's appeal.

My real complaint is "why is mayweather saying Pac needs to prove himself?" If it's about the money, Who cares if the guy is coming off of 50 losses? And what did Guerero do to get a fight with FMJ that is better than Pac, Canelo, Martinez, Trout?

Lastly, is anyone else annoyed with MayweathersPC answers? "Who would give you the best fight?" Answer: Umm....whats competitive mean?

You wanna know how I know you duck? You mastered ducking everything, even questions.
      Last edited by SwineFlu; 02-23-2013, 04:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by El Chicano View Post
        who wouldn't you dumbass
        My thoughts exactly. There's just too much drama that people will always be intrigue when it comes to these two.

Comment

No ****ing way in hell, the ****ed it up and its too late now, Pac looks like old chiness fisher man , and floyd looks like morgan freeman

Comment

I'd stream it I wouldn't purchase it. It's not worth the money anymore. The fight was so intriguing a few years ago because both guys were in their prime. Both of them are clearly past their best days now, and there's no way I'm putting up $70 to watch two old men give me a fight that I should have seen years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
              No ****ing way in hell, the ****ed it up and its too late now, Pac looks like old chiness fisher man , and floyd looks like morgan freeman
              and what does the guy in your avatar look like? expecially after both guys(MAYWEATHER and pac) beat him.

Comment

Working...
              X